Rinko Akiyama (Taimanin)

"T-This is so embarrassing Y/N." Rinko Akiyama, wearing nothing more than a small microkini, moaned as you mounted her. Your thick 12-inch cock thrusting into her tight ass. The bed creaked and groaned as two bodies collided with one another as you dominated to busty Taimanin within one of the rooms of the Under Eden brothel. She was wearing a white bikini way too small for her.

"Suck it up, Rinko, you and Yukikaze got yourselves into this mess in the first place." You growled with anger and lust as you manhandled her massive G-cup breasts while ramming your shaft into her anal depths. Her moans being music to your ears as you pounded her. "Just be glad Asagi sent me to rescue you, Yukikaze and Ms. Shiranui or else you'd be getting an earful from her." Rinko winced as she would know that Asagi will scold them for their rash behavior.

Despite being given strict orders not to go to Under Eden, Yukikaze Mizuki decided to investigate it to know where her mother Shiranui is with a reluctant Rinko joining in. They plan to use their contract name Zokt to become prostitutes and infiltrate. But it turns out Zokt secretly works for Under Eden and didn't gave out crucial information which results in their capture. Also Real and Muneichi were actually brothers and they plan to turn Rinko and Yukikaze into slave prostitutes through brainwashing.

However, unbeknownst to them, you already rescued to Shiranui from Kuroi Ryuuji and headed back when Asagi contacted you about their situation. But the fight left you seriously depleted and couldn't use your more powerful attacks to force your way in. So instead, you put the entire city including Under Eden, under a powerful illusion, allowing you to sneak in under the disguise of a regular costumer, which led to you banging Rinko until Asagi. Sakura and the others rescued you.

"Besides, I know you're enjoying this, Boobzilla." You gave a chuckle as teased her with that nickname, knowing it would rile her up, which it did as always. "Don't call me that!" Rinko snapped, not liking the name due to her insecurities about her chest size, but she moaned as you slapped her tits, her ass tightening as a result of her enjoying the rough treatment.

"Yeah I think your ass would disagree with me." You snickered as you continued rutting her until you finally reach your end. "Cumming!" You groaned and came inside Rinko's ass. The busty Taimanin squealed as she felt your cock pumps her backside full of hot cum, painting every inch of her crevice white. Her eyes in her head as she took it like a slut while you squeezed her breasts.

A minute went by before the climax ended, leaving you and Rinko gasping for air as it took a lot out of you. But you're still hard and the illusion will last an entire hour before dissipating. Rinko yelped as you stood up and turned her around so that it was a standing nelson position. "Y/Y/N-!" She started but moaned as you drilled into her pussy and began thrusting up as your cock began to stretch her cunt wider.

"Oh fuck!" Rinko moaned as her body rocked up and down from the force of your thrusts as her G-cup bounced up and down. The cum-covered cock provided easy lubrication as youo easily went in and out of the Taimanin with little difficulty. The sweat from your bodies mixed with each other as you made love with her. It went for another 5 minutes before you came again.

"Give it to me Y/N!" Rinko cried out as she shivered within your grasp, squirming as you cum inside her pussy. Her vaginal walls painted white as snow as you filled her with jizz. To the point that cum leaked out like a broken faucet as a puddle of semen beneath your feet. It went in for a while before you pulled out with a pop, making the leak look like a waterfall without a plug.

Resting to get some breath back, Rinko got on her knees and mashed her G-cup tits against your shaft as she bounced them up and down, making you groan in pleasure as you enjoy the titjob from her. Rinko gave you a lustful smile as her tongue licked the cock's tip every time it pokes out from her breasts. The sight of Rinko servicing you made you twitch as she swallowed it like an slut that's trained.

Saliva replaced the semen on your shaft as Rinko treated it like a lollipop as as she treated it with her love. Her tongue swirling around the base as as she slobbers your cock. Your balls slapped against her throat and chin, moving in a back and forth motion, drilling into her breasts as you waited for your climax to come.

All those efforts paid off when you your cock began to twitch repeatedly, which Rinko detach her tits from and watched with awe as you stroked your cock several times before the end came. Rinko closed her eyes and opened her mouth just in time when your cock began spraying semen into the air and landing on the Taimanin's hair, mouth and tits as she's essentially doused in your hot essence. Rinko hummed as she swallowed it from time to time.

The cum shower went on for a full minute before your cock stopped twitching and deflating, all spent out. Rinko on the other hand is completely covered by your semen as she licked her face clean. You fell on your ass with a soft groan as the sex took a lot of energy from you, not sure how long until reinforcements arrived.

"We're here Y/N, outside of Under Eden." Suddenly, Asagi's voice spoke from your comm link, garnering you and Rinko's attention. "We managed to retrieve Shiranui-sama and got her to safety. Have you found Rinko and Yukikaze yet?"

Bonus Scene

"Uh, got a Plan B Y/N? Because our situation is getting more grim by the second." Tatsurou asked nervously as you, Tatsurou, Rinko and Yukikaze were back to back with each other, with Shiranui on your back. All while surrounded by demons and some of the brothers' henchmen.

"I'm working on it." You said and cursed mentally as you tried to come up with an escape plan. You were exhausted fighting Ryuuji and lacked sufficient energy to properly make and escape route. But then a bold yet hilarious came into your mind.

"Try this on for size!" You yelled and pulled a smoke bomb and tossed it down. The demons began charging as they went straight to attacking you and the others. But something unexpected happened.

The demons stopped their charge when funky music broke the tense silence as the smoke revealed a human. He had orange hair wearing a black blazer, white collared shirt, striped neck sweater, white pants and brown shoes. All with a microphone and stand in front of him.

"We're no strangers to love~." The man sang as he danced around in his place. "You know the rules and so do I."

The stupefied demons are stunned by what they're witnessing. This is the distraction needed as you and the others needed to escape from them and rendezvous with Asagi and the others.