Prim Fiorire (Kuroinu)

You sat on your throne with an amused look on your face as you looked down and saw Alicia getting railed by your clones, her mouth stuffed with two cocks that muffled her screams and moans as her pussy and ass were also filled with cocks as the orgy went on. You can only shake your head for the results that Alicia had brought upon herself.

After conquering the black Fortress, you, Vult and the Black Dogs then backstabbed the Seven Shield Alliance by declaring the Sex Empire, in which every woman is to become a sex slave and playthings for men. And your first stop was the Kingdom of Feoh, which is Alicia's and Prim's home.

The stubborn Princess of Feoh was unaware of Beardsley and other nobles turning against her and siding with Vult as the Black Dogs invaded Feoh, using the secret entrances below the city to stage an ambush. Even more stupid that, despite seeing your clones and the mercenaries raping all women in the vicinity, Alicia actually surrendered, thinking her sacrifice would end it all.

Obviously it didn't as your the fucking continued, with Alicia and her Knights joining as well. However, you saved Prim for last and allowed her to witness her cousin getting gangbanged and showed her true nature. The broke Prim as she thought Alicia would protect her and the Kingdom, but her stupid decisions had costed her both her pride and her people. Though at the same time, this allowed you to manipulate Prime into hating Alicia and took her for yourself.

"Mm~!" Speaking of Prim, your attention was brought back to someone riding your massive 12-inch in front of you, her pink hair flowing behind her as she bounced her body up and down on your cock. Her eyes glazed and a tear slid down her face as she rode your cock. Even after riding your cock for a while, she was still heartbroken at Alicia for letting her and Feoh down thanks to her idiotic leadership.

Your face soften up and wiped the tear from her cheek, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "Don't worry, Prim, I'll protect you. Just enjoy my cock for the moment while my clones are "punishing" Alicia for her failure." You assured her before going down and begin suckling on her soft D-cup breasts.

"T-Thank you Y/N." Prim moaned as she gyrated her hips, grinding her hips against yours as your cock bulged her stomach out as she impales herself on you. Your comforting words put Prim at ease as she rode you like a wild stallion. Her buttcheeks slapping against your balls as the young girl enjoyed the euphoria of a man's cock inside her. Your hands dug deep into her ass as you helped her moved up and down your shaft.

"Cumming!" Soon however, after riding you for 10 minutes, her tight pussy pushed you to your limits and you groaned in her tits and exploded inside the young Princess. Prim moaned as your cock swelled up and deposited hot cum into her vaginal caverns, her body shaking in ecstasy at the feeling of your essence paint her vagina white. Her pussy can only take so much semen though and soon, began leaking around her, and dripping down the seat.

Prim fell on top of you with her chin on your head, the Princess panting as she feels full form the intense creampie. You too spent a lot of energy from the orgasm but unlike Prim, you had more stamina and was ready for another round. Prim squeaked as she felt your still-hard cock twitch in her.

"Oh Celestine, yes~!" Getting off the throne, you had Prim on all fours, a doggy style if you will, and began pounding her even tighter asshole, one of your hands pulling on her hair while the other was busy spanking Prim's round buttcheeks. To make it more erotic for her, you placed her facing in Alicia's direction who was still getting gangbanged. Alicia saw this but was too focused on your clones' cocks to make any protests.

"Can you see now now Alicia?! Y/N is pounding my ass and I love it!" Prim screamed in delight as she moved her hips back against your cock so it creates a rhythmic noises that resonated through the room as you fucked Alicia's cousin while she was getting gangbanged herself and having a front row.

'Who knew Prim was a masochist when it came to sex?' You though to yourself as you pulled back Prim's hair a bit, making her squeal as she actually got tighter around you for that action, causing you to grunt in surprised as her asshole squeezed your shaft like an anaconda will to its moving prey. You swiped the sweat appearing on your face to avoid it obscuring the view while letting those on other parts of your body either drip down or mix with Prim's.

The spanking continued until both her buttcheeks were stinging red from the rough action. But you decided to be a bit sneaky by inserting two fingers in her ass while your cock was thrusting into it, moving them around her anal walls.

"Eeeee~!" Surprisingly this proved to be the last straw for Prim as the pink-haired Princess howled in ecstasy as she came, her pussy squirting love juices on the while her asshole squeezed your cock, which sent you over the edge and came as well, moaning as you do so.

When you are finished, you slowly pulled out from her ass and watched as her puckered ass quickly close to prevent cum from exiting. Prim remained on all fours as she panted, her hands and knees shaking as she had experienced two creampies from you at once. But even then, your cock is still stiff.

An idea popped into your head and walked in front of Prim, walking down a stair with your cock directly in her face. Prim didn't even need your command as she opened her mouth and began sucking it, humming in satisfaction as she tasted both your cum and her own juices. "Good girl." You praised her and patted her head while slowly thrusting into her mouth.

Looking over your shoulder, you saw your clones cumming inside or on Alicia as she laid there in a pool of puddle, her eyes rolled into her head and tongue hanging out. You scoffed at her now pathetic state before focusing on Prim as she used her tongue to clean your cock while giving you a nice blowjob. Her warm mouth send shivers of joy in you while you rocking your hips back and forth, watching Prim bobbed in the same way as she choked on your cock, her tongue swirling around the base as she continued to have suck on your shaft like a lollipop.

But due to having to creampie Prim twice in a row, your stamina had depleted ahs thus you reached your end as just 8 minutes of blowjob. You gripped Prim's head and gasped as you pumped her mouth full of your jizz as Prim's cheeks bulged. Gulping noises can be heard Prim tried to swallow as many loads as it can, but some leaked around her mouth.

Just as you about to be finished, you then pulled out of Prim's mouth with a pop, much to her protests. But she was pleased when you aimed at her face and fired the last few rounds off, splattering her face and tits with hot semen. With that, your cock went limp and hanging below your legs.

"Man that was awesome." You gave a sigh and watched the eager Princess licked her lips to taste the semen on her mouth, not caring about the unconscious Alicia even the slightest. "Now to fuck Maia and Kaguya after conquering Rad."