Kana Yoshizawa and Karin Sugita (Taimanin)

Within the bathroom of the Yoshizawa household, the sound of slurping and grunting can be heard as you were in there with two former but still very capable Taimanin: Kana Yoshizawa and Karin Sugita. Sitting on the bathtub halfway filled, you smiled at the sight of the bluenette bobbing her head up and down as she sucks your massive 12-inch cock, taking it all in without so much as a gag, her D-cup breasts rubbing against your balls as she professionally delivers a blowjob.

On the other hand, Kana was moaning as she stood over your face, your tongue licking and sliding in her pussy with your hands spreading her legs to give you more access in her. "Oh Y/N!" Kana cried out in ecstasy as she wobbled from her position, the feeling of your tongue in her made her melt, but held strong because she didn't want to fall over and hurt you. Nevertheless she was moaning like a common whore as the threesome continues.

A week ago, the news revealed six women being abducted with no connections to each other, but three of them (Kanae, Shizuko and Ryoko) were retired Taimanin. Asagi had assigned you to guard Kana in case she was targeted too and also to find Karin Sugita, who was investigating their disappearance but went off the radar. However, while going to the hospital she was last seen, you were suddenly attacked by Karin, who was revealed to have been brainwashed and raped by the Mysterious Man and made into his servant and is the one who closed the cases of the three ex-Taimanin, all of whom were now breeders for the demons.

After a brief fight, you knocked her out and taken her to a safe location where you can rehabilitate her back to old self. However, it was at this time, you arrived just to see the demon disguised as a human attacking Satoru's friend Kenya and Kana. You blocked an attack meant for Kenya and killed him. Kenya was rushed to the hospital while you debriefed Kana on the details. Karin had recovered but was filled with guilt over what she'd done. You told her she can redeem her sins by helping you and Kana rescued the abducted Taimanin, which she accepted.

The Mysterious Man never thought Karin would be healed nor betray him when you attacked his location, killing him and his men while they were raping the captured Taimanin. In the end, you shoved his own cock down his throat while burning him alive as Kana and Karin rescued Kanae, Shizuko and Ryoko from them. Afterwards, Kana invited you and Karin over to her house which resulted in the threesome, with her son and husband out of course and having implanted a soundproof device in the bathroom.

"Cumming!" Kana's shrieked after being tongue-fucked for a while and squirted all over your face which you happily lapped up. But in turn, you also hit your limit and came in Karin's mouth. the bluenette Taimanin gag as semen flooded her mouth but still managed to swallow all of your load. When the double climax ended, Karin lifted herself off you wobbly but stable, whereas Karin detached her mouth from your cock with a pop and opens her mouth to show she gulped it down.

"Mmmm~!" Afterwards, you sat over the edge of the bathtub and had Kana ride your cock with her back facing you while she and Karin making out with each, tongues clashing as your hands reached for the former's  E-cup tits and groping them roughly, muffled moans signal she liked the rough treatment, but Karin soon got the same treat with her own tits when Karin's hands are on hers too. Karin's pussy got wet as she writhed in her place as Kana continues to bounce on your shaft while she made out with Karin. Her pussy got tighter and tighter with each thrust, grunting with every slam as she and Karin continue their make out session.

Eventually, Kana slams herself down and moaned into Karin's mouth as she cums on your cock, spraying her love juices all over your waist you groaned, cumming in her pussy and filling her insides up with hot cum as the MILF squealed, sending semen and love juices all over the floor. When it was done, the two Taimanin separated, saliva trailing from their mouths as you gently lift Kana off your cock.

Later, Kana is the one sitting on the now empty bathtub, panting and taking a slight break as you were busy fucking Karin in a stand and carry position. Your hands firmly gripping her plump buttcheeks and feeling her clench up and her ass clapping against your waist while the moaning Karin clawed your back as you thrust your hips up to impale her needy cunt. Her E-cup tits smothered against your face which you suckled on like a baby, which turns her moans into squeals as she was enjoying having her cunt ravaged and her tits sucked on.

Eventually, you slam Karin down for one final time and moaned alongside her as the both of you came together, her pussy clenching your pulsating cock and squirting love juices just as you spew hot cum into her snatch, filling her up with love cream that she was unable to receive before. Karin's head slumps against the top of yours as she took all of your cum in, a puddle beneath forming. When it cools off, you laid her down on the floor and look at the purplenette MILF with a knowing smile that made her gulp.

"Hurk! Agh!" Next thing Kana, was on her back with you on top of her, thrusting your cock into her mouth as Karin was below her, her head between Kana's pussy as she laps up the juices and semen that were inside her from the previous climax. Despite the huge size and surprise blowjob, Kana is quick to learn and bobs her head in rhythm, bobbing forward when you thrust in and pulling back when you pull back and so forth. She then squeals as something happened and you glanced back to see Karin inserts two fingers into the Taimanin MILF's ass, pumping her fingers.

Kana's legs wrap around Karin's head as a result which made the bluenette bury her head further into her snatch which allowed her to probe her tongue even deeper into her caverns while the purplenette had your cocks being shoved down her throat, her rolled eyes showed she hadn't had this much sex in a long time since having Satoru. Soon, Kana moans around your cock as she came, squirting over Karin's face as the Taimanin laps up her fellow ninja's juices until it was clean.

You were about to cum as well. However, rather than cum in her mouth, you pulled out of Kana's mouth and stood over her, cock twitching. "Karin." You spoke and Karin knew what you wanted. She got up and aims your cock at Kana's body before you gave a groan and came, splattering her essence all over the spent Taimanin. On her face, tits and more. By the time you were done, the purplenette was nearly covered in white liquid as she laid there panting.

However, your cock remains rigid hard despite multiple climaxes. Nevertheless, Karin opens her mouth and begins sucking on in as you patted her head affectionately. "Good girl." You praised her before looking at the cum-covered MILF as the bluenette served you. "Rest while you can Kana, the night is still young."

Bonus Scene

"Kill him!" The Mystery Man, now transformed into a demon, shouted as he and other men turned demons jumped at you, who floated in the air, unfazed by their attempt.

"Y/N!" Kana and Karin shouted, desperate to help you. But they were pinned down by the Mysterious Man's henchmen as they were about be stripped and raped.

And yet, despite the situation, you had a fixated smirk on your face as you put your hands in front of you and made a unique hand sign. "Domain Expansion...." You spoke as time seemingly froze and  the world turns black for a bit. 

"Malevolent Kitchen."

Time resumes and the next thing everyone knew, the demons were being skewered by white and black slashes that attacked at lightspeeds including those who pinned the Taimanin, who were unaffected by your technique despite being within its range. The Mysterious Man was shredded into oblivion, not even bits of him remain by the time it was all done.