Zoe (Kyonyuu Fantasy)

"Y/N-macte...." Zoe's drawn out moans is music to your ears as you sat behind her in a tub, rubbing her J-cup tits with your fingers as her asscheeks rubbed against your hardened 11-inch cock. Her head craned to the side to allow you to suck on her neck while she writhe from having a god play with her body.

"Mmmph, you have an impressive pair of tits Zoe, fitting for a god of titjobs like me." You whispered in her ear, making her shudder from the lust coming out from your voice. But she couldn't protest as she offered herself to you and would answer to whatever you desired.

You were with Destra and Escelda when Zoe asked if she could spare your time with what she was doing. You agreed and when you reached the area, you realized that it is where Medusa's area which had been turned to stone. Turns around that Medusa is still in a bad mood after Paia trampled on her sacred ground and that Zoe tried in vain to placate her.

But the divine law demands that she must offer something in return for you to grant her wish. Eventually, Zoe offered her body to you which you happily accepted and purified the lands. While you could've fucked there then and now, you settle for touching her tits. After liberating Virto from Ajura's grasp and forcing the minotaurs to not invade Gernia, you decided to take a bath with Zoe in Constantia's house to finally fuck the oracle.

After fondling her tits, you raised her by her hips and dropped Zo eon your cock, earning a moan of pleasure from the sybil. She reached her arm out and clutched your hair as she began bouncing on your cock, water splashing around as she rode you like a stallion. "Ah, Y/N-macte! Oh~!" She gasped as she bounced her hips as you held her tits for leverage as you thrust your cock up her wet snatch, enjoying her warm pussy.

As Zoe continue to ride you, you had a devious idea and removed one of yours hands from her breasts and lowered to her womanhood before pinch her clitoris, making her cry out in pleasure. "Sensitive down there are you?" You teased Zoe as your rubbed her clitoris more, making her scream.

"Y/N-macte, please no! I'm gonna cum! Cumming~!" She twitched and shivered as her pussy clamped down on your cock and squirted love juices. Grunting, you tensed up and came inside the oracle as you exploded. Semen flooded her vaginal walls as hot cum filled Zoe up, causing her stomach to churn from the heat of your cum. After a while, Zoe leaned back against, panting for air as the exhaustion took over while you held her close, although you remained hard inside her.

"Naughty sibyl." You teased her making her blush before picking her up and setting Zoe down face first, her tits flat against the floor as you mounted her on bulldog position. Pulling out, you rubbed your cum-covered cock between her plumps ass which Zoe moaned and massaged your cock with an assjob. Eventually, you decided to go her for her ass and poked her tiny backside before sheathing it completely inside her.

Zoe gasped and moaned from having her second hole invaded for the first time, clearly unto used to someone fucking her by the ass let alone a god. Meanwhile, you nearly came from the moment you entered her ass, it was so tight it felt like it was about to pop your cock out. Nevertheless, you began thrusting into Zoe in a slow but hard pace. Zoe moaned and wiggled her ass every time you thrust deep into her.

Flesh slapped flesh repeatedly as her ass smacked against your hips as you rutted the sibyl to your heart's content. Your hands held her waist as you rammed your cock in and out of her asshole as Zoe took it all up her backside. Ultimately, the tightness of Zoe's ass proved too much even for a god like you and groaned as you came inside her ass. Your cock twitched as it semen flooded her anal walls with hot liquid. The sibyl moaned her heart out as she was anally creampied by you.

One more twitch and your cock went limp, slipping out of the cum-filled sibyl. You laid on your side with Zoe close as she snuggled close to you, basking in the aftermath of passionate sex.