Laquadia (Legend of Queen Opala)

"N-Not so hard Y/N!" Laquadia winced as she is on her hands and knees as you fucked the priestess on her ass with your 11-inch cock, her I-cup tits swaying back and forth as you rammed her with your powerful thrusts. Her body nearly toppling down had it not for you gripping her butt cheeks. "My pussy can only take so much. You're fucking bigger than any monster I've seen!"

"Shut it!" You snapped as you reached down and slapped Laquadia's I-cup tits, making her yelp in pain and surprise as her orbs bounced back and forth as you rutted her for all she's worth. "Be grateful that I decided yo save your fat ass back there! I was tempted to let them have your way, but I felt like you owed me for that denied blowjob months ago!"

Of course your reunion back then wasn't intentional. As someone who had never explore Egypt for a while, you found yourself being lost in a cave as you tried to regroup with Opala's forces on the rendezvous point. It was there you found a nude Laquadia surrounded by lizardmen and Vhazar. Laquadia pleaded for help as she was about to be fucked by her former lover. You were tempted to let karma happen but decided to save the Jadeite priestess, on the condition you have her way with her body.

Not giving Laquadia time to answer, you resumed your pace in a fast and rough motion. You pulled out just enough for the tip to remain before plunging back it. Cries and moans escaped the priestess mouth as she was being fucked by the person she had once condemned in the past. But you were willing to let it slide as long as you get to fuck her holes in exchange.

Without warning you suddenly lift Laquadia up, holding her legs as you impale the priestess with your cock as you rutted her backside with wild abandon. Laquadia's eyes rolled into her head a she moaned from your movements and came unexpectedly, her pussy squirting juices as her ass tightened around your ass, making you reach your limit.

You grunted and held Laquadia close as your rod released copious amounts of semen into the priestess's ass. Your meaty cock twitched and pulsed as it delivered load after load of cum into her ass. The heat of your climax caused her to squirt a bit long as you pumped her full. After you felt she was full, you dropped Laquadia to the floor as you reveled in her disheveled state.

Laquadia gasped and panted as she sat in a pool of her juices and some cum dripping out of her ass. Never had she felt pleasure from your cock as she took the time to assess her situation. But you decided to savor the moment by walking forward and she looked up to you. "I like to get that blowjob and titjob now." You pointed at your cum-covered cock as the Jadeite priestess stares at your stiff rod with apprehension and slight fear on her face.

Nonetheless, Laquadia cupped her her tits and mashed them against you cock while opening her mouth to swallow the tip as he moved her I-cup tits up and down on the meaty rod in order to bring you to climax. "Mmmph, finally I get to fuck your tits and mouth." You let out a sigh of pleasure as you combed her hair as you moved your hips slowly but still in a hard pace. The feeling of her mountainous tits massaging your cock almost made you cum but decided to held it a bit long as you started deepthroating her.

She gagged around your cock as she tried to get some air while still trying to give you a blow and titjob. Saliva coated your cock which then dripped down to her tits that acts as a lubricant to your cock which made Laquadia moving up and down her tits easier. She hummed as started to accept her position as you dominated her. Her tongue swirled around your cock as she staretd to suck which made you groan as you thrust into her mouth.

Eventually the priestess' efforts paid off as you tensed up and slid in her mouth once more before cumming. Your cock fired loads of semen down Laquadia's throat as she gulped every drop she could swallow. Some that she couldn't drip down her mouth as it slowly stained her skin. You then pulled out and sprayed semen all over her. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as she was stained in her face, mouth and tits as she was being covered by cum.

One more load and your cock deflated as it went limp. Both of you panted from the intense sex ever made and stayed quiet for the whole day. After that, the two went your separate ways as she escaped and you joined Opala's army. But every once in a while, you and Laquadia had sex whenever you meet.