Nellis (Kyonyuu Fantasy)

"You're so rough with my tits, Y/N-sama." Nellis moaned as you suckled on her H-cup breasts, your mouth attached to her nipple and sucking them for their milk. They were not as big compared to Roxanne or Gladys, but still bigger than most women. You were resting on her lap inside your bedchamber while she was stroking your 12-inch cock with her free hand.

"Oh, they're perfect in my eyes, Nellis." You admitted as reached for her other tits and began squeezing it, making her moan again as her breasts are treated with care as she continued to jerk off. Her nipples hardening indicates she like the rough treatment on her breasts.

Years ago Edelland defeated the Kingdom of Lingobard after it declared war due to Prince Bobon's death and was victorious in the war thanks to Gladys. As a tribute, a court magician named Nellis was given as an offering to you as a milk maid. The others were skeptical and thought it was to murder you after their defeat, you simply decided too let it play. However, after a golem tried to kill you, an wraith trying (and failing) to control you and a fake succubus framing Shamsiel all happened, you found proof Bazalt I's nephew Argent and Nellis were behind it and arrested them, possible facing execution.

Despite this, you settled for a cession and Bazalt I relinquishing the throne, for Cuvier had hoped you would start a war for the Kingdom of Fronce to use a casus belli. Since they had confessed, you spared Argent and Nellis from execution. Argent was allowed to study the Knighted Bureaucracy again while Nellis would become your milk maid.

You relished on feasting on Nellis' huge, bountiful breasts as you continued to suck on the nipple in your mouth and, while Nellis was tending to your majestic cock that Shamsiel, Gladys and the others had enjoyed as her hand stroke the base of your length up and down with her professional hands. The milk maid whimpered as she was had her breast become toys by you while her hands jerks your cock off. Yet she was more than happy to give you a nursing handjob after everything you've done for her.

This went for a while until your cock began to twitch rapidly. "Cumming!" You groaned into Nellis' breast as she stroked it several times as you sucked on her breast until the inevitable came. You moaned as your cock spews hot virile semen into the air and staining the floor with your essence, making you groan as the thought having to clean it up later.

Nellis moan as milk enters your mouth from her nipple, the treatment of her chest forcing her to lactate. The breast milk tastes heavenly in your mouth and continued to suck on the nipple in order to get more of that rich liquid. "Y/N-sama!" Nellis moaned as her milk continues to lactate as you greedily drank all of her breast milk to your liking.

The lasted for half a minute before your cock stopped twitching and you detach your lips from Nellis' milk-producing breast. Both of you panted from the experience, you from the orgasm and Nellis from having her breast lactate. Despite that however, you remained hard and ready for more.

Knowing this, you quickly ate a magical seed made by Shamsiel and had a clone pop up to double team Nellis. The milk maid gulped as she saw you and your clone with your cocks hard and energized. "Let's go Nellis, I'm dying to feel you pussy!" Y/N 2 said eagerly. Nellis yelped as she was dragged over to the center of the bed and impaled on your clone's cock, her mouth opening to moans as she was riding Y/N 2.

You simply shrugged and get behind Nellis before proceeding to thrust in her asshole, making her moan louder from having two holes filled at once. "Hey, wanna taste her tits. Her milk's the best. Even better than Luceria's!" You said to your clone as you groped her tits and lowered them to his mouth.

"No way, let me taste them!" Y/N 2 immediately took both nipples into his mouth and sucked on it them really hard. Nellis whimpered as her sensitive breast was suckled on once more. "There, there Nellis, I'm not letting him have all the fun." You turned Nellis' head to face you and began french kissing her while your hands groped her plump ass. The bed creaked beneath as the threesome commenced with you and Y/N 2 fucked Nellis together, your cock spearing through her holes in a rhythm.

Since you'd came earlier, cum stuck to the tip provided lubrication that made easy penetration to her asshole, whereas her pussy got wet from the double cocks going in her holes which made Y/N 2's job better while he continued to suck on her breasts. Sweat poured from your bodies nonstop and staining the bedsheets as the threesome went on

"Cumming!" You, Y/N 2 and Nellis cried out at once as the climax reached its peak. Her asshole and pussy squeezing your cocks for their semen as her breasts lactates in your clones mouth. You and your clone's cocks swelled up inside Nellis' holes and spews hot semen into the milk maid, filling her asshole and pussy with white jizz. You saw her eyes rolled into her head and moaned around your mouth as she was creampied.

Excess cum leaks around your clone's cock and into the bedsheets as Y/N 2 pumped her full. Since her ass was way smaller and tighter, none had leaked. After the final batch of cum had been deposited, Y/N 2 detached his lips from Nellis' breasts and disappeared in a puff of smoke as she fell over the bed, with you falling on top of her, panting as you released the kiss. Her pussy leaked copious amounts and her breasts still squirting milk.

Nevertheless, she had a smile of content after such an intense orgasm. You laid next to the your milk maid as she snuggled up next to you.