Maya Cordelia (Taimanin)

Maya's face flushed a deep red, as red as blood even, as she's bend over a table and moaning deliriously as you fucked the Cordelian Princess from behind, your cock spreading her pussy wide and open as she took your shaft in like a pro, despite taking her virginity for the first time. You grunted as her back met your chest as you groped Maya's perky E-cup breasts with your fingers, squeezing them for all their worth.

"Mm~" Watching the intense pounding was Maya's bodyguard Alicia Viewstream, who was nude and currently giving a titjob to your clone as she watched you fucked her cousin the same way you did her a few days ago. Maya was embarrassed of being watched but your cock in her pussy made her focus on it instead as you continued to stretch her out.

"Oh gods, Y/N feels so big in me." Maya panted as she bucked her hips back to meet your thrusts, her back grinded with your chest as your hands groped her soft breasts. "Don't worry Alicia, you'll feel a whole lot better after a few minutes of fucking with Y/N." Alicia reassured her before proceeding to suck on your clone's tip as she watched you dominate her cousin while getting some fun with your clone.

In the midst of the Neo Terra-Cordelia war, Maya was captured by Reiri Bishop, who planned to brainwash her and trained by Donny Bohgan. He planned to return her back to Cordelia but as his pawn as he can secretly control it from the shadows. Without much options left, you were called by your lover Alicia to rescue her.

Despite having such an advanced technology, you were still able to bypass their defenses and not only retrieved Maya from Donny's grasp, but also Reiri, who's brainwashed the same way Donny intended to Maya, leaving him without his assets. You placed the Neo Terran in a pod where they'll be recovering and having the brainwashing removed.

Deciding to reward you for rescuing her cousin, Alicia offers Maya to be your lover as well much to her surprise and embarrassment as she's walked in on you and Alicia multiple times. But with some encouragement, Maya agreed to have sex with you which led to this.

"Cumming!" After getting pounded from behind for a while, Maya squealed as she thrusts her hips back for the last time as she rolled her eyes into her head as she came on your cock, her pussy squirting love juices all over your shaft. "Same here, Maya. Take it all." You moaned into her ear as you released inside the princess. Your cock fires off hot semen into her inner walls and painting it white. After depositing the seventh load, cum began leaking around your cock and drips out unto the floor.

After finishing your orgasm you landed on top of Maya panting with her, your cock still plugged inside her. Judging from her clenching pussy, she seems to enjoy the climax. But you were still hard. After a moment of thinking, you gave a smirk that Maya didn't notice. "Waaaa!" Maya yelped as you turned her around so that she her back was on the table and facing you, with her legs wrapped around your waist courtesy of you with your hands.

"What are you-" You cut her off by planting your lips on hers and began thrusting anew. She seems surprised by your actions but quickly gave in, her arms around your head and her tongue clashing with yours as she began making out with you. Your hands reached for her E-cup breasts and began squeezing those milk makers as your cocks thrusts into her cum-filled pussy once again, the semen provides lubrication.

Your cocks stretched her already full pussy even more as the table beneath her creaks repeatedly from the force of the impacts you made with every thrust. Maya's snatch kept squeezing you for more cum as you pounded the Cordelian princess with the intent on filling her with jizz and making her your woman like you did with Alicia. Speaking of whom, she was currently getting pounded as well if her moans are to go by.

The make out session lasted for several minutes before you began twitching inside Maya. After making several thrusts, you hilted as deep as you can before moaning with Maya in each other's mouth as you came with her. Her pussy squeezing your pulsating cock as it spews hot semen into her awaiting snatch as you creampied the princess a second time. Cum began gushing out from how her pussy is unable to hold it all in.

You slowly pulled out of Maya's cum-filled cunt with a soft pop. Maya lets out a cute whine from the lack of cock in her, but then her eyes widen when you poked her puckered asshole with the tip. "May I, Maya?" You asked, despite knowing you'll break into her even if she said no.

"Fuck my ass Y/N! No holding back!" Her demand is more than enough for you to penetrate that tiny hole and shoved most of your cock in her. Maya's loud moans were music to your ears. This time, you lifted Maya off the table and begins thrusting up in a standing position. Maya's arms around your head being the only thing that supports her as your hands were still in her E-cup breasts.

Maya was lucky your cock still had remnants of semen or else the anal sex would've been painful for her. You and Maya resumed kissing each other once again, her body rocking up and down with her buttcheeks smacking against your hips, creating a ripple of flesh as you made love with Maya as a reward for saving her. Her tight asshole squeezing your cock like an anaconda would to its prey. This eventually led you you only lasting for 5 minutes.

You grunted and exploded hard into Maya's ass, filling her backside with warm jizz as you continued to pump her asshole with your cum. Maya's eyes rolled into her head as she took a creampie to her secondary hole. This proved too much for the Cordelian princess and she passed out in your arms, her lips detaching from yours as she slump against you. After the last batch, you stopped cumming and simply held Maya, panting in exhaustion.

"..... Man, that was intense." You sighed as you took a chair to sit on before glancing over and saw that Alicia is showered with hot cum courtesy of your clone as she has her tongue out. You look back to the sleeping Maya and smiled, kissing her forehead.

Bonus Scene

You stood in front of a terrified Maya, glaring at Donny Bohgan, who has Kilia Jech and several Neo Terrans aim their weapons at you as the two of you were cornered in a botched rescue attempt. "It's over Y/N, there's no escape. Surrender Maya to me and you'll be tortured less." Donny demanded as he stepped forward, looking at Maya with lust.

Maya shook as she was afraid of being subjected to the Brainwashing Machine once more. But you held your arm out to protect her from Donny's eyes.

"You want Maya? Then you're gonna to go through me." You declared before pulling out a metallic sword and raised it up in the air. "By the power of Grayskull....." You chanted as they tensed up.

White surges of energy is channeled into the sword and covered your body as you transformed. You became something akin to Conan the Barbarian with a gray battle harness, shocking Maya and the others.

"I have the POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!" You shouted as you brandished you sword and glared at the shocked Neo Terrans before charging with a battle cry.