Chloe Pov

Now it is the morning and I'm sitting at the couch while watching Tv with a fresh coffee on my hands, I'm just lost in thoughts thinking about my life that I didn't even notice my mom sitting next to me. "Mom" I said while looking at her with a smile, "what are you thinking about because I know nothing is stressing you out rn no school at the moment what could possibly be stressing you out like this" she said while looking at me with a straight face, I cleared my throat and looked at her " Nothing I'm thinking about my life mom what is going to be happening in my life next year" i said, she shifted a bit and cleared her throat, " well everything is gonna be great next year honey all will be well" she said while touching my shoulder, " I hope so mom, I'm gonna be doing my third year next year and I think it's not gonna be easy for me academically by the look of my marks this year" I said, " honey don't stress yourself too much everything is gonna be okay you gonna see" she said that while getting up and before disappearing into the kitchen she spoke " honey I just want you to know that everything me and your father do is for the best" she said that and walked away, okay what does she mean by that.

Now I'm in my room just finished taking shower I'm sitting down the edge of my bed while thinking about my mother said like what did she mean? Maybe she meant everything that have done for me from when I was young until now. Anyways I got the massage from my father saying that I'm invited to an important dinner that they gonna be having tonight with the Miranda family. Well I've known the miranda family like my whole life because my parents and the miranda are friends they somehow share some businesses together. But as for me I don't like that family the parents are okay it's just their children they are just cocky and arrogant all of them I despise them, every-time when we having dinner with the Miranda they are always busy on their phones not indulging in the conversation it always the parents who are talking, they always answer with one word every-time they are asked something they be like "no" "yes" like wtf show some little bit of interest, Noah is the cockiest one of them all he doesn't even say that "yes or no" what he do is nod or shake his head and leaving early maybe he sits for like 20 minutes in the dinner table and then excuse himself like bitch we here for your families dinner, I think he is the one I despise the most.

Anyways now I'm ready to go to the so called dinner, I'm wearing my long black dress that shows all my body it is so hugging with silver high heels with my silver diesel small bag and I did my face beat since the dinner is important. I head downstairs to wait for my mother and father to come down so that we can go and it over and done with. After 5 minutes we head into my fathers black SUV car and went off to the Miranda family. My brother is not gonna be attending the dinner but he promised to be there on the next one, now we are all sited at the Miranda's sitting room while drinking juice since the dinner is not ready and  Noah and Vinnie are on their way here since they don't stay here it is only Josh who is here but in his room, I've never seen him since I got here.

After some time the two brothers entered the sitting room with their mean faces already on, Vinnie greeted us and sat down the couch while Noah went up the stairs, he didn't even bother looking our side nor did he come greet us which is alright because I think I was gonna suffocate, his presence disgust the fuck out of me. Anyways Vinnie's mother called us to come sit in the dining room and the food looks so deliciously amazing, I think I'm just gonna be focusing on it and mize the presence of the three brothers that cocky. The conversation is going between our parents with the brothers busy on their phones, I'm sitting opposite Josh while Vinnie is opposite Noah and then the parents obvious they are sitting opposite their partners.

Now I was busy lost in thought bored thinking about my bed I want to sleep so bad until my father called my name which took my attention to look at my father "yes dad" I said while looking at him, he has an expression that I don't know in his face it is not readable, "daughter you are growing up so quick and all I want you to know is that all we do for you is for the best, we want nothing but the best for........." father continued to talk but what i know is that I was not listening because I know once a person start to sweet up something that is bad that they are about to say, I just thought of what my mother said in the morning I think this conversation has to do with want she meant in the morning, I was just lost in thought until my spoke something that caught my attention " we have arranged a marriage for you and Noah......." Father said I did not hear everything that he said because my mind was all over the place I did not know what to say or react I just sat there looking at Noah with my eyes getting teary by second and Noah wasn't even looking at me or his parents or my parents he was just glued on his phone it's like he knew about this because he showed no reaction.