Noah's Pov

Chloe has been in her room ever since we finished watching a movie. Now I'm getting ready for dinner and I'm wearing my black jeans with a white baggy t-shirt sneakers New balance white sneakers. I love baggy clothes so much they are so comfortable.

I went to the kitchen to wait for Chloe because now it's time to go. I went to the fridge to take water to drink while waiting Chloe. I heard heels coming from the passage. There she is with a big smile on her face. She's wearing long white hugging dress that reveals her boobies a little with a silver purse on her hand.

"Staring is rude mr"she says while leading the way to the front door. "I prefer you to take a picture it lasts long you know" she said still leading the way. I cleared my throat "I don't know what you talking about" I said.

We arrived at my parents house and everyone was there my brothers, her parents, my parents except for her brother. We gathered around the  dining table and the food looked very good. I'm sitting opposite Chloe and y'all she looks so beautiful her face is glowing.

I don't know what's happening to me but I found myself staring deep at her with a smile on my face I didn't even realise that I was staring too much for everyone to see because I was brought back by Josh calling me, "Noah I think you making Chloe uncomfortable with those stares" he says. I cleared my throat "What are you talking about I wasn't staring at her" I said looking down at my plate.

"I told you to take a picture"she says looking at me. "What are you talking about?" I said. "everybody sees that you busy staring at your wife it's like you want to rip her dress off" Vinnie teases. "We are here and her parents are here so stop with that conversation and plus that's not a crime to stare at your wife when she looks good" dad says and I looked at him with my eyes popped.

"She doesn't look good to me I'm just looking at her ugly face"I say teasing her because she's been quite the whole time. I saw her looking at me with a threatening look. "Oh really says someone who stared at me the whole time from home, in the car and here" she said while looking at me.

"I was just admiring your ugliness"I teases again, "really Noah? I'm gonna get you for this not now and not here at home when we alone" she says while looking at me deep into my eyes. Her parents were quite the whole time looking at us with a smile on their faces.

"Mom do I look bad?" She asks her mom, "no absolutely not I never gave birth to an ugly child" her mom says assuring her. "I see you want me to be insecure but guess what you failed mr cry baby" she says smiling sarcastically.

"Cry baby?" Josh asks confused. "Oh he didn't tell you guys" she says looking at Josh I quickly went to her to close her mouth but I remember that she has makeup on and stopped on my crack. "Don't Chloe"I said sending a threatening look at her but she blowed a kiss at me and looked at Josh.

"Well today we were watching a movie and mr arrogant here cried throughout the whole movie and I had to go to him and shush him like a child"she says adding lies on her statement and everyone busted out of laughter including the rents imagine. I just looked down embarrassed. I know Josh and Vinnie won't leave this here they will always laugh at me whenever they get a chance.

"Can we please go now" I said because clearly they won't stop laughing and it's not even funny. "So early?" Mom asks. "Yeah Chloe said she wants us to go back early right Chloe?" I said giving her a look that says she should also agree. "Yes we have something to take care of back at home" she says while looking at mom. "Okay then safe travels and Goodnight you two" mom says.

We stood up to hug everyone and we left.