Noah's Pov

When josh told me about Katrina sending her hitmans to kill Chloe i didn't believe it. all i know is that she is dead i will make sure of that. Father said he talked to her father and he agreed i guess katrina didn't want to back down from her little plan of killing my woman.

Now i'm waiting for my brothers to get here. i want her dead as in like yesterday. I told my guards to watch out for anything and they must not allow anyone to get inside the gate except for my brothers. the security is very tight outside the guards are roaming around the house with guns on their hands and cameras in every corner of the house inside and out.

i heard a front door opening i quickly got up to my brothers to bro hug them. "Bros" i said while hugging them. "Married man my bro" josh said teasing me. "I'm not in the mood josh now stop" i said . "why are you not married?" he asked acting confused. "i am but you don't need to say it all the time" i said and he just kept quiet. "Where is the madam of the house?" Vinnie asked. "studying in her study room, lets go to my office" i said.

we got in the office and we settled down. "So how did you find out josh?" i asked. "I was monitoring her calls and heard her telling one of her guys to send two hitmans this side to kill Chloe" he said and i can see that he is serious. "i can play again the call so that y'all can hear it" he said. "No i believe you, We need to finish her off brothers" i said.

"Yeah, when?" vinnie asked. "Tomorrow night during the day we flying to her country i know we gonna arrive at night so yeah, josh you know where she is right?" i asked. "yeah she's in Cuba she thought we won't find her i think after her father telling her to back down from her little plan she decided to run away from her father"josh said.

we discussed everything about the plan and until it was time for them to go to their houses. I went to my room and found chloe already in the covers sleeping peacefully. i went to the bathroom did my night routen and went to the covers to sleep with my woman.

In the morning i woke up, showered and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast with chloe mad at me for sleeping without me in the covers. i apologised but she wasn't having it. "Baby so you just gonna be mad at me the whole day?" i asked because she was busy taking the plates away without saying a word to me.

"Baby talk to me please" i said going to her, i turned her around to look at me but she just looked down. "Look at me, it was the first and last time leaving you alone to sleep by yourself okay" i told her. "I love you too much to let you sleep by yourself not in my arms, please talk to me"i said. "I'm not mad at you for falling asleep without you it just that i got scared and it was hard for me to fall asleep and i was scared to disturb your meeting with your brothers" she said.

"I'm sorry baby but you should've called me i was gonna come to wait for you until you fall asleep" i said assuring her. "Promise me next time you will come to wait for me to fall asleep" she said giving her little finger and i laughed at her she is so young.

"I promise, today i'm going to one of my out of town meetings  i will come back before the sun goes down, i'm gonna need you to stay in my secret room until i come back i'm gonna move everything that you gonna need to it" i said nervous because i know she is not gonna take it well.

She looked at me with her eyes popped out. "Baby you know we have an enemy out there wanting peace of us so i don't want to risk that please understand your safety comes first" i said assuring her. "you sure you gonna be here before the sun goes down?" she asked. "Yeah i promise"i said kissing her forehead. "Okay, you going now?" she asked. "Yes" i said.

"i have classes to attend now move boy" she said clapping her hands. "Yes ma'm, what do you i need to move?"i asked and she showed me and i moved her to my secret room with everything that she gonna need and i left.