Chloe's Pov

Today it's Noah's birthday and still got nothing for him but it's not like he knows that I know it is his birthday so I'm just gonna go when he is out for work to get him something.

Anyways now I'm in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him I'm making pancakes with scrabbled egg with honey and hot chocolate. I heard footsteps and decided to meet him halfway. He got surprised by the wide smile on my face.

I just got to him and hugged him so tight while he plants kisses on my face. "Somebody is in a good mood today" he said lifting me up to his arms i was wearing another another blue baggy t-shirt but I didn't care if my panties are showing because we are alone In the house and plus this is my husband soon he's gonna be looking at it without nothing on so I have to be comfortable around him.

He putted me on the kitchen counter and i quickly closed my legs because they were wide open and I felt fingers opening my things I guess he wants to stand in between them so I slowly opened them with my breath too high my chest was moving up and down so quickly.

"Relax baby nothing will happen I just want a slow kiss from you now" he said while looking at me with lusting eyes and I just melt through them. Our faces got close to each other and we started to kiss so slow and after a while I felt his hands cupping my ass so tight and I moaned through the kiss and I was so surprised by that and I broke the kiss. I looked at Noah and he had smirk on his face while looking me and I just pushed him.

"Here is your breakfast" I said giving him his food. "Thanks baby" he said and sat down on the chair around the kitchen counter table. "Where is your breakfast ?" He asked. "Already ate it"I answered.

"I think I'm addicted to your lips baby" he said while looking at them. "Oh really?" I asked while biting them teasing him and I saw him getting up from his sit to kiss me again. "You need to stop teasing me because you know I'm addicted to your lips" he said still on kiss.

"Okay I'm gonna stop now go and finish your food you gonna be late"I said perking his lips. He ate his food and then said his goodbye with a perk and little grab of my ass.

I went to my room to shower, after shower did my makeup ,hair and changed into black plain jumpsuit that hugs me so tight showing all my curves and ass with a crop puffer jacket with sneakers. I looked so damn good I wish Noah can see me right now.

I took mirror photos and sent them to him to see the outfit and My phone rang immediately. "Baby where are you going looking like that" he said, "I need to do some shopping I ran out of makeup" I lied I have plenty of makeup. "You look so damn hot right now go with your driver your safety comes first baby, don't allow motherfuckers to lust on you" he said and I giggled. "And don't took off that outfit I want to see you in it when I come back home, I'm gonna come back early" he said.

"I won't take it off" I said, "you see you making me an insecure man now I'm thinking about mother fuckers looking at you with lusting eyes" he said. "I'm gonna show them the ring on my finger if they do that" I said. "You better do that, I have to go baby love you" he said. "Okay bye" I said. I'm not ready to say I love him back but he knows I love him.

Anyways I'm at the mall inside the Gucci store I'm looking at sandals there are sandals that I like here that I think I'm gonna get  for him. I went to Versace store and bought him Versace-hallenyium Chrono watch after that I bought him Versace cologne. After that I bought him puffer jacket I was not sure about it but I liked it.

After that I didn't know what else to buy but I saw Nike store and I went to it because I always see him wearing Nike sneakers so I decided to buy him Air Jordan 1 and Jordan 4. I decided to call it a quit And went to the car.  Saw Walmart on our way and decided to go there to buy snacks because we have ran out of them.

Now I'm on way home and I'm so excited. I'm gonna ask Noah to go on the date with me tomorrow, today I want us to stay home eat, cuddle and watch a movie.

I took his presents to the kitchen counter and put them there to wait for him, now I'm waiting for the cake to be delivered I ordered it in the morning. Then I remembered that I didn't decorate the area that has presents so I quickly looked at the time and it was still early so I just called the driver and told him I want to go  to crazy store ASAP.

I came back with the things to decorate and I bought paper bags matching the decoration, Black and white. I heard a knock on the door I knew it was a cake guy so I opened for him and he placed it on top of the counter table and I paid him and he was out.