Noah's Pov

I can't believe Chloe did that for me she spent a lot of money for me, I just can't believe it. My brothers wished me a happy birthday and I told them about me and Chloe and they were so happy.

Now I'm carrying Chloe into my room because there's no way my wife is sleeping alone now we are together and I wouldn't do anything against her will.

I placed her on top of the cover and quickly went to my closet to take my baggy t-shirt. I opened her jumpsuit zip and was met by a lacy bra I gently took  off the arms of the jumpsuit. I took the t-shirt and putted it on her and took off the whole jumpsuit. Mr Miranda woke up just by the look of her thighs.

I went to her room to take the wipes so that I can wipe all the makeup on her face. After wiping her makeup i tugged her inside the covers. I changed into my boxers and nothing on the top. I got in the covers and pulled her towards me. My phone rang when I was about to close my eyes.

"Josh man you need to learn that I have a women that needs cuddles you calling me at this time means that you are disturbing us" I said. "Shut up my friend it's not life you eating the cake" he said and laughed. "Fuck you, you called me to tell me that" I said chuckling. "When are you eating the forbidden cake my brother?" He asked and I just laughed. "You are crazy, what do you mean by forbidden?" I said.

"You know what I mean my friend" he said still chuckling. "I don't know that's the answer and I'm willing to wait" I said. "Mmh that's nice if it was me I wouldn't be able to do that as we speak I would probably be forcing the poor girl to give me atleast blow job" he said and I just busted out laughter.

"You know I need to find a girl that gave you the cookie for the first time and give her a very good beating because she gave a crazy ass person who can't go a day without any fucking" I said like serious. "I don't care you can beat the bitch" he said Chuckling. "You need mothers prayers man" I said laughing.

"But on the serious note you need to fuck her bro one of this day I'm gonna hear that you passed out because of salt in your system, surely your dick get hard so quick now by just a touch of Chloe" he said and I just busted out of laughter and Chloe moved a little.

"Man fuck you I need to sleep, why did you call me man?" I asked. "I missed you" he said and I just chuckled. "You need to find a girlfriend man this is not right, Chloe's friend is cute you know you can just take her and settle down" I said. "Well I really liked her when I first saw her in the wedding but that changed when I saw her with her blesser in the club when I went there to check on Chloe and I smell something about her and your brother in law I think they are fucking" josh said and my eyes just popped out.

"You said what?" I said sitting up from the bed. "Yeah I took her number when I was monitoring Chloe's calls and decided to check up on her because I really liked her besides the whole club shit so I replayed one of his call from an unsaved number because I saw that the number was calling her often and it wasn't saved so I played the call and heard her saying that Chloe is gonna hate her when he finds out about their relationship" he said and I just kept quite looking at my wife sleeping peacefully.

"So don't tell her bro let's wait for her to tell her because she almost told her I don't know when but she almost" he said. "Okay bro I won't I'm not dump" I said. "Goodnight remember we going out tomorrow to celebrate your birthday" he said. "By celebrating it what do you mean? We not going to the strip club I have a wife now we can just go and have dinner" I said I'm serious I can't leave my wife to go watch another women naked swaying their ass on my face while I watch with Miranda hard on.

"Argh I forgot we can have that dinner then" he said. "Alright now goodnight" I said and dropped the call. I lowered my body to the bed to sleep because I was now sitting up at the edge of the bed.

I woke up late and Chloe was nowhere in the bed. I took a shower after that i changed into my navy formal suit. I took my bag and checked if everything is there took out the documents that I still need to look at and putted them on top of the bedside table and walked out.