Noah's Pov

I'm being tested here the bitch has a freaking nerve to go into my house and tell my wife I'm her man. I'm on my way to the Airport, I cancelled the meeting that I have tomorrow there's no way my wife is sleeping alone after what happened because I know she's probably gonna be crying herself to sleep.

All the way I was busy thinking of the ways to torture Katrina until she takes her last breath. I swear if I break up with my wife because of her I'm gonna kill her in cold blood.

Arrived at home and found Chloe sleeping in the couch I scooped her up and took her to our room I putted her inside the covers and wrapped her with the bad duvet. I quickly changed into grey track pants and nothing on top and got in the covers, I just wanted to hold her In my arms.

I felt her trying to get off my grip but I tightened it. "I need to pee Noah" I loosened it and kissed the back of her head. I heard the bathroom door closing i sat up with my upper body in the headboard of the bed. She came back looking exhausted walking slowly to the bed. "Come here let's talk" I said.

"Noah please tell me that woman called rina or whatever her name is, is not your girlfriend" she said getting in the covers. "No of course not my girlfriend is you only you" I said. "Okay" she said and I got surprised by that I thought she was gonna give the cold shoulder.

"Okay?" I questioned her. "What do you want me to say, shout at you? Scream at you? I'm not like that" she said. "But I would really like to know How does she know you? Were you guys once each other's meals?" She asked and I just laughed by the last question.

"She is in the mafia her and her family we met during the meetings and uhm.. we once fucked each other" I said, there's no way I was gonna lie to her I don't want her to find out the other way around so it's better she hears it from me. "Baby say something" I said pulling her body to face me.

"What do you want me to say I'm sure you guys fucked before me so there's nothing to be mad about" she said and I just opened my eyes by how she handle things she is so mature I love her.

"Thank you baby for not getting mad at me" I said kissing her all over the face while giggles. "I love you so much woman" I said putting her head on my chest. "Well I don't love you" she said and i quickly got between her legs. I kissed slowly on her lips while grabbing her boobs. "Why didn't you take off the jeans when you got back from the shopping, I like it when you wearing baggy t-shirt" I said between the kiss.

"Oh really?" She questions. "Yeah just like you like me when I'm wearing track pants" I said and she giggles. "I want to take you to heaven I want you to meet your angels" I said smirking and I saw her looking at me confused. "How are you gonna do that?" She asks. "You gonna see now I just want to kiss you" I said and kissed her slowly.

"Feel what you have woken up" I said taking her hand to my pants to touch mr Miranda, she touched it and quickly pulled out her hand from my grip hiding her face with her hand and I just laughed. "Come let's go to the kitchen I'm hungry" I said.

Now we eating chicken pasta while having light conversation. "I think you should be a professional chef baby this is too good" I said. "That wouldn't work I cook nice food when I like sometimes I cook shit it depends on my food so that wouldn't work" she said. "So you just gonna be your husbands personal chef?" I said smirking. "Yes of course" she said blowing a kiss.

We finished eating and washed our plates in the sink. Now it's time for bed I need to take a shower though first. "I'm gonna go take a shower I'm gonna come to your room after it" she said and gave me a perk I spank her ass.

I got into my room and took a shower after that went to the room wrapped up in a towel on my waist. I lotioned my body and then got into my grey track pants I don't buy pyjamas i don't like them, I prefer sleeping with my track pants they are comfortable.

I heard the door handle turning I knew it was Chloe and I turned. "You look great baby I like what you wearing" I said going towards her to perk her lips. She was wearing white baggy t-shirt. "Thanks baby" she said getting in the covers. I got in the covers too and pulled her to my chest.

"What are you wearing underneath this t-shirt baby it feels like you not wearing anything" I said touching her ass searching for an underwear and she just laughed.