Chloe's Pov

I heard a garage opening and got up to the front door to wait for him outside the door. He came towards me with a big smile on his face he looked so damn hot too I like it when he is wearing black suit, he always looks like a Greek god.

I opened my arms with a big smile on face we hugged for some time until we decided to go in. "Close your eyes I have a surprise for you" I said. "Oh really?" He asked and I nodded and he closed his eyes.

We entered and i guided him to stand when we were about to be on the kitchen counter table. "Now you can stand" I said  and I just decided that no man he must change into somethings comfortable because we need lot of time for him to open up and eat the cake.

"I have decided for you to go shower and change into black track pants and a white vest" I said while giggling. "You are unbelievable,Why track pants and vest?" He asked chuckling. "Because I like it when you wearing track pants and vest" I said and guided him to his room.

"I'm gonna wait for you while you change give me a call once you done" I said and perked his lips first time initiating a kiss. I walk out to double check on the decoration to check if everything is still okay.  My phone rang and knew it was him so I decided to ignore it and went to his room.

I opened it a little and peeped inside and I saw my husband sitting down the bed. It's my first time in this room so I'm so nervous. The room is so clean  all white. He got up and met me half way. "You look so damn hot right now" I said perking his lips.

"Thank you so much you look good too baby" he said with a smirk on his face. "Turn around I was to see you properly now" he said eyeing up and down my body and I turned and bent a little for him to grab my ass.

He spank my ass and talked with his teeth together  "Oh my mother fucking god, baby I so wish I could grab that nice shaped ass of your now but I can't because it gonna wake up things that are not supposed to be awake" he said and I just giggled and perked his lips.

"Okay it's not the right time for him to wake up now let's go" I said. "Should I close my eyes now?" he asked. "Yes close your eyes and put your hands on my shoulders" I said. We went out to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna count at 3 to 1 okay?" I said and he nodded. "3,2,1 now open" I said and he opened his eyes with a surprised look on his face. "How did.." I stoped  him with a kiss on his lips" Happy birthday babe" I said. I took his hand while taking his hand leading him to the chair. "I'm lost of words baby Thank you so much, but you didn't have to do this" he said coming to me to hug me and we hugged for too long.

"You need to open the presents" I said pulling out for the hug. He sat down and opened all the gift with a big smile on his face. "Baby how much did you spend on this gifts they are a lot" he said. "Not less than fifty thousand don't worry about it" his eyes popped. "You spent more than fifty thousand for me baby?"he said getting up.

"I love you so much women" he said cupping my face planting soft kisses in my forehead. "Stop cut the cake" I said pushing him from me. "Which cake you talking about because I see two cakes to cut" he said coming close to me and I was so confused. "Two?" I asked.

He came to me with a smirk on his face he got close to me and and lifted me up to place me on top of the kitchen counter. "This one right here" he said  shooting his eyes in between my legs and I just giggled. "I'm not ready yet mr" I said kissing his lips.

"I know baby I'm just kidding now kiss your husband" he said coming close to my face.  We  kissed and then ate the cake. Now we sitting in the couch waiting for the food we ordered at McDonald's I was just lazy to cook. We heard a knock he got up and I followed him to the kitchen to take the plates.

We ate and watched a movie while on cuddles. Until I dozed off to sleep.