Chloe's Pov

I'm on phone call right with Brittney she is telling me about her breakup with her boyfriend. "I didn't think Mike can do me like this I thought he loved me" she said, "you sound like you not sad" I said. "What is there to be sad about? how will it help me to be sad?will it change the fact that he is married and have two kids? No? So I don't see a reason for me to be sad" she said.

"Wow I'm so surprised remember how you cried when you broke with your first time lover?" I asked smiling remembering the way she was. "Don't even start about it please I don't want to remember that" she said while laughing and i just laughed too. "I was young now I'm a grown ass women" she said.

"I'm proud of you, you are my inspiration relationshipically one day when I get a boyfriend and he cheats on me I will not cry I will just accept and move on" I said. "Relationshipically? Is that a word? You are crazy and who said I have moved on? She said laughing. "I don't know by the look of how you just accepted the fact that it won't change anything it means you have moved on" I said trying make sense of what I said.

"Oh, you still looking for a boyfriend when you got caught by your in-laws in the club? Do you think they will allow you to do that?" She said. "I don't know and I don't care I need to live a little bri" she said. "Maybe you don't need a boyfriend maybe you've already got one" she said chuckling.

"And who might be that?" I said. "Noah of course by the look of how things are now, you told me you have some type of a feeling whenever you see him, sometimes you get weak when you  see him that means you have a crush on him, who knows maybe he has it too" she said.

"You must be joking or out of your mind, Noah will never love a girl like me" I said chuckling. "Tell yourself that mrs Miranda" she said and just laughed like what? Noah in-love with me?

"Bye you starting to talk impossible things so bye let's talk tomorrow when you in a right state of mind" I said and she just laughed at me. "Oh I'm crazy when I'm stating facts?" She asks sarcastically. "Bye friend, love you " I said stopping her from talking. "Goodnight love you too loves bye" and she dropped the call.

I decided to check Tik Tok because I wasn't sleepy. I scrolled down Tik Tok until it was very late and still I wasn't sleepy so I continued until it was three to four in the morning and decided to rest and I know I will wake up during the day late. The house is clean and Noah knows how to do breakfast by himself so there's nothing to worry about.