Chloe

Noah is unbelievable like who the fuck does he is think he is to shout at me and to even think I should tell him my whereabouts. This marriage is all fake, it must be his last time I see him shouting at me like he is my father. I thought he didn't care about me.

I'm heading to bed to sleep I just finished changing and showering, I will eat tomorrow I'm not ready to see his face tonight.

I woke up early to do the house chores. My mom told me that if you are a wife and you live with your husband you have to wake early in the morning to do everything in the house and to prepare breakfast for everyone so I'm just sticking to her words even though I'm not married like that.

I just finished with doing everything now I'm preparing breakfast for me and mr arrogant, I wouldn't be doing this if my mother didn't advice me that even if I hate him I should act like I'm his wife because I'm his wife at the end so I need to do the wife duties.

I prepared four toasted bread for him, with bacon, eggs, strawberries and grapes. I don't know how he likes his tea so I'm just gonna leave it he gonna do it for himself. Noah entered the kitchen with his mean face already and I'm not in the mood for him so I'm just gonna act like I don't see him.

When he comes near me I just gave him his breakfast without even sharing a word. He took the plate and poured a glass of
Milk and sat down the stools in the kitchen table. After a while, he spoke "So we gonna live like this for the rest of our lives?" He asked still looking at his plate and just looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, "Not talking to each other, go out without saying anything to one another, most importantly took off our rings when going out to club to look for sugar daddies?"he said with a straight face looking deep into my eyes and I just looked at him back with a straight face because I didn't go out to look for no sugar daddies.

"Noah Miranda I didn't go out to look for sugar daddies what is wrong with you? If you look at me you see a whore that dates sugar daddies?" I shouted at him because who does he think he is to tell me that I went out to look for sugar daddies.

"I don't know, you tell me why did you go out wearing a freaking mini skirt with no ring on your finger? What do you want me to think?" He said shouting back at me. "You know what I'm done with this conversation I won't sit here and listen to you disrespecting me" I said getting up with my plate. "Sit down Chloe Miranda we still talking" he said shouting at me again.

"I won't sit and listen to you busy disrespecting me, I don't like being disrespected just like you don't like being disrespected, respect is earned Noah not demanded" I said firing back at him. "Okay now sit down let's talk" he said in a low voice, I just sat down opposite him.

"Listen Chloe right now we just need to put our prides aside and face the reality that we are husband and wife I have a right to know where you are as much you have a right to know where am I, I don't know where the hate that we have for each came from but I just want us to live in this house like normal people this thing of us of not talking to each other is wrong in so many ways, all I want is for us to have a good relationship as friends" he said in a polite tone while looking at me with a straight face that shows that he is serious.

"Okay" I said, "is that all you have to say?" he asked while looking at me with an annoyed expression. "What do you want me to say?" I asked back. "You know what let me go to work, bye Chloe" he said, "bye too, mr tight pants" I said with an amused face because why is he wearing such tight pants.

"Oh now you teasing me?" He said with a small smile checking himself. " I think you need to change them because I don't think you will be to fart on those pants" I said and busted out of laughter. "Man are you serious?" He said while going back to his room, by the way he was wearing suit.

He came out of his room in another black suit and I'm afraid to say he looked so good. "Happy now" he said, "no I'm not because that t-shit looks like it is fighting for it's life" I said and busted out of laughter, "you know what let me just go because I see your goal is to see me late for my important meeting" he said with a smile on his face.