Chloe

I'm in my room getting ready to out with Brittney. I just finished doing my hair and make up, Now I need to choose an outfit. Right now I feel like I'm free from my over protective family, Noah doesn't care what I do so I need to live a little, I think I need to find a boyfriend.

I chose to wear a jean mini skirt with a white crop top and black long boots that covers all my legs and a black mini bag, I let my hair loose. I look so hot right now I need to come back with a man I mean why not when I look this hot, I looked at myself In the mirror one more time, my body is bodying in this outfit I mean all my hips, ass  and small waist are all out.

I took of my ring off  before going out of room, when I was about to lock my room I heard Noah's door being opened I knew he was going out since our rooms are opposite each other. I felt his eyes on me and I just mized them and continued to walk past him because he just stood still on his door, when I entered the kitchen to drink water I heard footsteps following me.

I drank my water, after that I walked out without even saying a word to him because he was just looking at me all the time, I saw his eyes looking at my left hand I think he was searching for the ring.

I'm in the club I've never been to the club before so I'm just wondering my eyes around, and I'm having so much fun I like the music that they are playing, people are dancing and I'm just there busy taking video of every moment , Brittney is here with her man so I'm just sitting there looking at the love birds busy kissing each other and whispering at each other.

I saw a figure sitting next to me and when I looked besides me, it was Josh I popped my eyes out, Noah's brother like what is he doing here. "Does my brother know that you are here?" Josh asked, "I didn't see the need to tell him I mean we not married like that, our marriage is all fake" I said, I mean Noah is not my man nor is he my parents. "Oh really?, Do you think he will like to see you in the club in a mini skirt with no ring on your finger?he asked.

Why is he making this a big deal I mean we married because of the sake of business, now I don't get why is he here telling about his brother. "Josh I don't care, we don't like or love each other" I said irritated by this Noah does not care about me. "Oh really?" He asked, I just kept quiet and drank my cocktail. "You even drinking alcohol, Noah doesn't drink he hates somebody who drinks alcohol, I wonder what he will feel about his wife drinking alcohol In the club fool of man who are lusting over his wife" he said and got up from the sit.

"if I were you sister in law I would go back to the house to your man" he said before going he whispered in my ear something, "by the way my brother doesn't like to share" he said and went out leaving me with nothing but many questions in my head.

What all this, what did he meant by "my brother doesn't like to share", I'm so confused about all what he said. I just told Brittney that I'm going back home.