Chloe's Pov

Yesterday was fun I'm not gonna lie spending almost the whole night with your partner eating,cuddling and kissing is a whole another level of happiness. I swear I got surprised in the Morning to find myself inside Noah's room with a t-shirt smelling of him in my body and my makeup wiped.

I was so asleep I didn't feel anything when he was changing me and wiping my face. I'm so happy he did that. Anyways now I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for us, I started off with cleaning, showering and then breakfast.

I heard the door closing I knew he was coming to the kitchen so I just went to him to meet him halfway and he came out looking like a Greek god. "Hey baby,how was your first night sleeping with your husband" We kissed  went to the kitchen counter. "Hi, It was good I slept like a baby".

"I'm happy to hear that" he said sitting down the chair. "When are you going to see your husbands workplace?" He asked. "I don't know, do you want me to go with you today?" I asked. "No problem we can go" he said and i quickly stood up leaving my breakfast but he stopped me.

"Relax baby eat up your food your man is the boss so theres nothing to rush"he said and I went back to my sit. We ate while holding light conversation. I went to my room to change into black formal trouser and a white top that reveals my shoulders with black heels and small bag on my hand, I did my makeup in the morning now I was doing little touch up, my hair was tied into a messy bun.

I got to the kitchen and my husband turned I guess when he heard the heels coming to the kitchen and he got up with a smile on his face meeting me halfway to take my hand and kiss it for too long. "Baby we can just stay here when you look like this I don't want my male workers looking at you, you look so damn hot baby I wish I could kiss you on the lips right now" he said grabbing my ass.

"Stop now let's go"i said and walked towards the door. "Just know that we gonna come back very early" he said. "You need to control yourself mr" I said.

We got in his workplace and it was so big and beautiful I guess he has factory here by the look of the smoke coming up the building. We entered in the front door and everyone inside was moving up and down. "Come meet my PA"he says pulling me by my hand. "Hello there I see we are very busy today" he said, "hi, yeah we having difficulties with the technical issues today the network is not working very well making  it hard for the workers to work".

"That will be fixed shortly the technicians are on their way, Nancy meet my wife Chloe, baby this Nancy my PA" he said that looking at me and I smiled and pulled my hand for hand shake and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you Mrs Miranda" she said with a genuine smile,oh she's sweet. "Nice to meet you too Nancy"I said with the smile on my face.

Now we on our way to his office he introduced to all his workers that were downstairs we couldn't go upstairs because I was tired. We got inside the office and it was huge and neat with everything in order in the table.

"Meet the office that I make money for us and our kids" he said smiling. "That's so sweet but I don't want to have kids" I said teasing him I knew that was gonna get him because he looked at me with the are you serious look and I just kept straight face on my face.

"Baby are you serious?" He said coming to me with a concerned look. "Yeah I don't like kids I don't see myself having kids" I said still with a serious look, I do want kids i was just teasing him.

"Baby you need to change your mind on that because I want kids, I love kids, I want us to have  four kids" he said looking straight into my eyes. "You gonna have to get another wife to bare you children then" I said and he removed his hands from my waist and went to sit in his desk and putted hands on his face.

"I'm just kidding Noah I love kids I want them" I said while going to him and sat on top of his desk table and he slowly removed his hands on his face and looked at like he is searching for something. "Don't ever say that baby I love kids so much" he said.

"I was just massing with you" i said and looked at him smiling now. "Baby I want to kiss you that thing on your mouth need to go" he said. "I'm gonna remove it at home" I said. "That is why we need to go back home" he said. "No work we gonna go maybe after two hours I'm just gonna sit on that couch I want to call Brittney.