Noah's Pov

"Josh you telling she was in a club?" I said getting angry as to why did she went to the club wearing that kind of clothes at the first place. "Yeah and why are you mad I thought you hate her?" She asked. "I..I'm not mad I'm just curious man" I answered. "And you know how father is man he was gonna be on my neck if he had to find out that I let her go to the club" I answered.

"You know that's not true man, why  would dad be in your neck I mean she's your wife not his" he said, "I don't know man, where is she now?" I asked, "she got out and went to her car, I think she's coming back there"he answered. "Okay thanks man, we gonna talk tomorrow" I said and ended the call.

I don't know why am I mad I mean I hate her, we hate each other why am I feeling like this. Maybe its way she was wearing I didn't like it. Maybe I'm jealous but jealous for what because I hate her maybe I just don't want to admit the fact that she looked hot. I heard the door closing in the front door I quickly got up from the couch.

"Where were you?" That's one thing that came up in my mind when I saw her, she just ignored me and continued walk so I just followed her. "I asked you a question Chloe, I hate repeating myself"I said with a little hush voice. "That's none of your business"she said before closing the door behind her.

I opened it and stand at the door waiting for her to answer my question because i ain't repeating myself again, so I just waited. "Can you please get out I want to change" she said, "I ain't going nowhere until you tell me what the fuck were you doing at a club wearing a freaking mini skirt and a crop top with no ring on your finger" I said shouting at her.

"Why do you care? We not married like that this marriage is all fake" she said shouting at me, "oh is that so" I said, "yeah stop shouting at me like I'm your girlfriend everyone knows that we hate each other so stop pretending there's no one in here to look at you" she said still shouting, she's testing me I need to go out because I won't let a girl talk to me like this, I hate being disrespected.

I attempted to go out and turned to her before closing the door, "just know that we not done with this conversation" I said and closed her door. I went outside to smoke to calm myself down because this girl is stressing the hell out of me, who said I hate her?