Chloe Pov

My father just told me to come at his office and I know what he called for is the arranged marriage thing, I entered his office and found him on his laptop and I just took a sit while talking to him, "dad you called me" I said, "daughter how are you today?" He asked with concern on his face, "I'm not okay dad but there's nothing I can do to change the reality" I said forcing my tears to go back. "It's okay to be honest honey I understand it's not easy but this is not what I called you for, I called you to tell you that the wedding is gonna be in two weeks time after marriage you gonna move out the next day of your marriage to stay with your husband but you can come here anytime you want to come"

I just sat there shocked as to why everything is in so much rush right now, now I just feel like my father are selling me, "why so soon?" I asked while fighting back my tears, "because Noah is gonna be turning 30 in 4 weeks time it's better to do it now than later" he said, I just nodded and got out of his office to my room to cry, to think that I'm gonna be staying with my enemy for the rest of my life makes me so angry.

I think I cried my self to sleep because I woke up with a pounding headache so I just took my snacks to eat so that I can drink the pain killers because I don't want to go out of this room and see my parents right now I need to be alone and digest all that is happening.

Now I'm on video call with my best friend Brittney, "Friend maybe it won't be that bad to stay with him I mean he is hot imagine waking up to his pretty face" she said while laughing, she is provoking me, "His face disgusts me I don't even see that pretty face that you talking about" I said, yes he is hot very hot it's just that I hate him I don't even get to admire his hotness. "Friend hating him won't help right now because he is yours y'all are gonna be married and you know what married people do, you gonna have to bare......" she said, "stop stop right there I won't do anything with that person, let's talk about something else" I said with the irritated tone because why are we even talking about him.

"Okay, I'm gonna come for sleep over tomorrow, is that okay?" She said, "yeah maybe you gonna help me not to think about this whole marriage shit coming up In like a week now since it's Friday today"

We ended the call. I decided to take a cold shower my favourite cold water calms me. After shower I went down to eat since we having dinner and my brother is coming over. I don't have time to wear fancy clothes since it's just family dinner I'm just gonna wear my baggy jeans with crop top and let my hair loose.

When I got in the dining room I find everyone already sitting down including my brother, he got to up to hug me and I missed his hugs so much he smells so nice plus his big arms and his height makes his hug to be the best, his body is something else that not even words can explain, my brother is hot y'all.

We sat down and my mother blessed the food, we started to dish up for ourselves, during the dinner my father and my brother were chatting while me and mom sat there and ate comment if asked something.

After dinner the maids cleaned up, my brother asked to talk to me so we went outside we decided to sit at the table outside near the pool. "How do you feel about the marriage thing?" He said, I knew we were gonna talk about it. "I honestly don't know but I feel like I'm being sold" I said, " no you not sis don't put it like that, I don't like this marriage thing of yours but there's nothing I can do since it something that was agreed on way back" he said, I knew he doesn't like it. "But what I know is that Noah is a great guy I don't think he gonna treat you bad but I wouldn't know but I will make sure he treats you good Okay?" He said, I just sat there not knowing what to say.

"I love you sis don't think about this too much just accept and everything will be well" he said, "I love you too brother I will try" I said, he took my hands and kissed both of them. "Let's not talk about this now, so tell me when am I getting a sister in-law?"I said while looking at him, the smile that creeped up on his face shocked me, "stop smiling at tell me already "I said, "You gonna see her soon after your marriage, just know that you do have a sister in law and a great one" he said, "okay I can't wait to see her already" I said, "I wonder who melt that cold stone heart of yours", I said.

"I'm afraid to say she actually did melt it and it shocks me because I just don't love a girl just like that it takes a good 7 to 8 months for me to actually love a girl" he said, "okay lover boy, when did you guys started you k..know" I said not wanting to say the dating word because he is older than me I need to respect him. "It only been 3 months and I'm over heels with her this is just too foreign for me, anyways let's leave my dating life I feel like I have given you lot of information about my girl already and you my little sister" he said while getting up handing me his hand to get up too, I just took his hand with a sad puppy face.

"Party pooper it was nice listening to you" I said, " I need to go back to LA tonight I have a meeting tomorrow in LA I'm gonna tell you about her next time, now let's go you need to rest" he said while giving me a hug. "Tell me if you need anything , I'm gonna send you money tomorrow okay?" He said, "okay thank you brother take care of yourself" I said, we went our separate way, I went to my room while he went to my parents to say his goodbye.

My brother always has words to calm me down, talking to me always makes me think that everything will be okay, I appreciate him so much.
_______________________________
Please rate, comment and follow my account. Enjoy