Chloe's Pov

Another day for school. argh wish i'm done with school already. i just finished taking bath and it was long and relaxing. i'm gonna wear just comfortable clothes because i'm literally gonna be home the whole day.

Outfit:)

Outfit:)

After getting ready i went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast i found Noah already busy with it. "Hey, do you need help? " i asked going towards him. "Hi, No baby but you can take out the plates" he said.

I took plates and went to the stools around the kitchen counter table to sit and wait for him to finish. "Are you not going to work today?" i asked him because he is wearing casual clothes.  "I'm the boss" he said proudly. "Oh mr boss i have a class to attend in 25 minutes" i said and he just chuckled.

We ate breakfast and west to my study, i don't know if Mr boss is going to work today. After classes i was exhausted and took a nap.  i woke up when i heard my phone vibrating.

Massage:)
Noah: Baby i will be home late i went to my brothers i didn't go to work, will see you when i got back and i will wake you up if you gonna be sleeping, love you.

I read  it and smiled, he is crazy for saying he will wake me up. so i went back to my sleep. i woke up when i felt heavy weight on my body and lot of kisses all over my face, i knew he was gonna wake me up this fool.

"Stop now im awake" i said because this man is busy planting kisses all over my face. "So i'm not allowed to kiss you all over your face?" he asked still planting kisses. " I didn't say that" i said smiling. "Okay lets go to my room i bought food for us" he said unwarring his arms around my body.

"So we gonna eat in your room?" i asked following him. "Yeah it is cold in the kitchen" he said. "we got there and there was paper pags of Kfc, Mc Donalds and Dunkin donuts. he went crazy on this food who gonna eat all this food. (me duh) ;)

"i bought food from different restaurants i didn't know what you would like and i knew you were sleeping that is why i didn't call to ask you but i know you love Dunkin donuts" he said taking the food out of the paper bags.

"No problem we gonna what you got here" i said and opened the food, the chicken from Kfc look so crispy i'm sure im gonna eat it. I don't even wanna talk about donuts y'all know i love donuts so definetly gonna eat them too and Mcdonald's fries.

we ate while having confession noah didn't eat much but i was digging in honey with the Sprite cold and fresh. "Baby you are such an eater" he said looking at me. "I'm glad you know, food is my love language and you just showed me it, Thank you for that" i said getting up to throw out the left overs in the trash.

"i need to take a quick shower" i said entering his room. "That outfit you wearing baby looks so good on you" he said coming towards me. "I know"i said giving him the wink after.

We kissed for some time but then i pulled out because i need to freshen up. "Let me go shower i'm gonna be back in 20 minutes" i said pulling out from his arms. "Can i join you?" he said giving me a naughty eye.

"No when we shower together you end up givin.... actually i don't want to say it bye" i said leaving him to my room. i finished taking shower , did my skin care routen and then worr my baggy grey t-shirt. i got in and found him on a call pacing up and down he looks so mad. i got in and went straight to the bed.

"You said got everything in control Josh today then whats all this" he said, oh i guess he's with josh on the phone. "We better take care of this soon, tomorrow morning come to my house i don't think i will be able to leave her alone after what you've just said" he said trying to hide what he was saying but i heard it all and i got scared immediately that i just froze hearing him saying that.

Is my life in danger? that's the question that was playing in my mind that i didn't even hear all his conversation. I got back from my thoughts when i heard noah saying my name.

"Babe, whats wrong?" he asked. is he crazy how will i be okay after hearing him saying what he just said on the phone. "Noah is my life in danger?" i asked looking at him. "No absolutely not you know your safety comes first don't worry" he said kissing my forehead. "Then why did you say you don't want to leave me alone in this house?" i asked.

"Chloe you know my other life so to hide things from you is not an option, i really wish you didn't hear what i said but i had no choice because if i walked out immediately after you walked in you were gonna assume that i'm cheating on you but there's nothing to hide from you so we have some enemy who want revenge so he's been asking things about us so he knows about us surely to get to us he's gonna try to take us out by using our weaknesses which is you for me so i dont want to risk that" he said looking at me deep in my eyes, i'm glad he told me because i was gonna stress out so much.

"Okay i'm glad you told me the truth rather than lying" i said. "Okay now lets talk about something else and i wanna cuddle with you"  he said getting inside the covers.