Chloe Pov

Well I just stood up and ran to the front door to  outside where I found a great spot to sit in and digest what I've just heard from my father I just cried so much that I didn't care about my makeup all I needed was to cry like why? Noah is so old for me he is 29 years old for gods sake I'm 20 why not Josh at-least, Noah is the least person I would be interested in and to think that I have to spend the rest of my life with that cocky ass man disgusts me. After a while sitting  outside I saw my mom approaching me, she sat besides me and took my hands. "Chloe I'm so sorry baby"mom said. "Mom Noah is old enough to be my brother he is way too old for me" I said. "I know baby I know but this is something that we can't change now this was suppose to be done when you turn 25 but the Miranda family said it is gonna be late since Noah is approaching 30 soon and the deal that we agreed on said you and Noah suppose to marry each other before both you and Noah reach 30, same goes to Josh he already has a wife that was also arranged for him too, the people that are not gonna have arrange marriage is your brother and Vinnie " I just sat there and listened to her I did not know what to say "if you we had another daughter maybe older than you she was gonna be the one marrying Noah and you were gonna marry Josh this deal was made before all the 3 of you were born for the businesses that we share with the Miranda family, I'm sorry baby I wish we told you long time ago" she said that and kissed my chick and walked back to the house.

Right now what I know is that I don't want to be here so I just called my driver and went back home without telling anyone. I just went straight to my room and cried until I fell asleep because I woke early in the more with a spitting headache. So I just wore my gown and head to kitchen to make a quick cereal for me to drink a pain killers I walked to kitchen and found my father busy on the phone while drinking coffee. I greeted him and did myself cereal which is Oats. I just took my food and went to the couch and ate and then head back the kitchen to drink pain killers. When I was about to go to my room my father called me "Chloe" dad said, as much as I'm mad at my father right now but I still respect him so I just turned and looked at him with teary eyes "yes dad" I said, " please follow me to my office" dad said, so I just followed him and I sat at the chair opposite him. "Chloe I'm sorry back then I didn't know that this decision that we made was gonna turn to be like this it's just that we were desperate for money back then we wanted to make money lot of it, me and Noah's father we grew up being best friends to the point where everything we were doing back then included me and him we started businesses together our friendship was good to the point where we agreed on our children getting married together that time your brother was already there and Vinnie was already there too and they were both males so we agreed that if one of us get daughter and son they are both going to marry each so we made a deal and Noah was born but there was no female child born so we waited until your mother got pregnant and both Miranda family and us prayed that your mother gets pregnant to the girl, we went to the hospital to check whether the baby is a boy or girl and when we checked it said you are a boy I don't how but it said so I was there I saw everything and after finding that out I just didn't know what to do because as much as I hated the fact my child will not get to choose the person that she loves I also did not want what we have worked so hard for to just fall on the wrong hands so We just waited until you  were born because we were thinking of turning the deal down and separating businesses to one another of which I know was gonna cause problem and you know me I don't like war as much as I'm living the dangerous life I also don't like it but I don't have nothing to do because it is part of my life now and there's no turning back, so you were born and the moment your mother told me it's a girl I just got very emotional and excited at the same time so by telling you this I want you to understand that I did what i did because I did not want what I have worked so hard for to fall on wrong hands so my child please understand" he said I just said there and cried now i can say I have understanding of what why they did this whole arranged marriage and I think I'm going to do it.