Noah's Pov

He just laughed at me, "On the serious note bro what keeping you so long on making her yours I mean you guys are into each other" josh said. "She's not into me" I said looking down. "How do you know that?" he asked. "I don't know"I said still looking down.

"Now listen to me that girl is into you too I know and don't ask how do I know that because you know how do I know this" josh said getting from his sit.

I looked at him until he disappeared in the kitchen, he came back with a glass of water in his hands. "So tell me what should I do then?" I asked. "You need to confess your feelings to her ,you guys live together you don't have to take on the date to tell her that you just have to tell her when you guys maybe watching Netflix or eating breakfast man"  he said.

"Sometimes you can be smart you know that?" I said. "I try" he said with a smirk on his face. "Alright man let's discuss business" I said. "Diego told me that there's a spy on our boys whose been asking questions about our shipments like when are we shipping? Those kinda questions" josh said. "And you told him to find that motherfucker right?" I asked. "Yeah i'm waiting for his call to tell when they get to warehouse" he said.

"Okay I guess we have blood to spill today wasn't prepared for that but I need to be there when the bitch tells us the mother fucker daring us" I said. "Yeah man and you need something to take out that anger that you have inside of you" josh said.

I just kept quite and his phone rang. "Okay we on our way" he dropped the call. "Okay Diego told me the mother fucker is not the only one" josh said. "Alright"  I said getting up.

We drove off to the warehouse, josh is driving we are in his car. "Bro we are on our way to the warehouse we have some spies to beat the truth out of them" I said to my brother Vinnie on a call. "I'm out of town bros make the mother fuckers suffer" he said. "Alright bro bye for now" I said and dropped the call.

We arrived to the warehouse, found the mother fuckers tied in the chairs waiting for us. "Welcome boys I never thought I'm gonna have you guys here tied like this, I thought we were one man" josh said. " we are sorry boss" they said and we just laughed.

"Bitches not now don't show us that weak side of you guys it still early for that" I said and made my way to the kitchen. I changed to overalls and apron on. "Look man we just want the names that's all or my brother here is going to chop y'all until you guys take y'all last breath alright" he said while pointing at me.

"Now who wants to start?" He asked, I just stood there with a box full of knifes on it and looked at them with my jaws clenched and death stare on my face all I can say is that I'm on my mafia mode because I can feel it in my veins I need to spill lot of blood today.

"We are sorry boss" they said again and I just took a step forward while opening the box took out the knife and stabbed both of them on their thighs and they cried like bitches that they are and the blood just gushed out of the wounds and that made me very happy.

"Shut up and talk now"josh said. "O...Kay I'm gonna st...art" the other one said and we looked at him waiting for him to go on. "I...I was s...ent by mi..ss ka...katrina to ask questions about your wife I'm so..rry boss" he said and I just stood there surprised by what he was saying fuck so the war just started. "She asked m..me to get information about her where is she is from?what her na..me? Just information about her Identity I'm sorry boss" he said.

"And you told her?" I asked and he just looked down. "Fuck you bitch you are dead to me with your boss too" I said getting very mad that I started passing up and down. "I guess you the shipment guy, so who sent you to ask questions about our shipments?" Josh asked. "I..I was sent by Russian mafia leader because he suspects that you guys are stealing his clients" he said and I just went to both of them to finish them with my knife i stabbed both of them on their chests.

"Katrina Is dead bro you hear me I don't care if it gonna cost us to get into war with her family" I said getting very pissed by a second passing by. "Okay change we need to tell father and Vinnie about this so that they can prepare for the war" josh said.

We arrived at his place and now I'm on a call with dad. "I know about the Russian part the Katrina part I didn't know about it like I didn't know that Noah has been fucking Katrina, but we not there now we have a war to take care of we need to strengthen the security on our homes including your wife's family Noah since Chloe is also a target" dad said and dropped the call, I thought he was gonna shout at me.

"I need to go to Chloe bros" I said while getting up, "you can tell Vinnie but I'm pretty sure he knows since dad know" I said and we bro hugged and I left.

I got home and found eating in the kitchen and smells so nice which means she cooked.