Noah's Pov

Now I'm just sitting in my office busy thinking about this whole arranged marriage shit, i honestly don't know what to feel about it, yes I knew that I was gonna marry Chloe when I grew up because my parents told me when I was 20 that I'm gonna marry her. But that girl disgusts me I don't like her and I don't think I will ever like her.

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to stay with her because who can stay with a spoilt bread like her. Every-time when we having dinner with her family she always give me mean face that is why I don't even bother looking at her anymore when we having dinner.

The way She reacted to the whole arranged marriage thing was what I expected, I knew she was gonna cry and act like a child.

Anyways now I'm waiting for my PA to come to my office so that she can give me the documents that I asked her to check for the deal that I have with Mr William so that I can sign them because I don't want what happened back in 2020 to happen again.

"Come in" I said and my PA entered with documents on her hands. y'all don't judge me but my PA is hot and I wouldn't mind tapping her Ass again because why not, she got nice curves and big booty that can be tapped for days with her caramel flow less skin and her smile y'all damn. Just by looking at her I get hard and I don't blame Mr Miranda on my pants in getting hard because she is very attractive but now she is Married which is sad which makes not possible for me to tap her ass again.

I was brought back in by her calling my name because by now I was lost in thought thinking about her. I cleared my throat "sorry about that, what where you saying" I said taking the documents from her. "The deal is exactly what you agreed on in the meeting 60% for you and then 40% for him so it is okay but you can double check it" she said looking at me. "Okay I trust you I'm just gonna sign it" I said with a smile on my face. " Sir remember you have a meeting in Toronto tomorrow"  she said, "okay have you booked a flight me then?" I asked, "Yes it gonna take off around 3 to 4 pm since the meeting is late I'm gonna send you everything on your email" she said, " any progress with the fixing of my private jet? " I asked, " the fixing guy said it's gonna be fixed by next week Monday" she said. "Okay I'm going off now tell everyone and don't allow anyone to come here" I said, "noted sir, anything else?" she said, "No now go" I said getting up from my chair.

Now I'm on my way to meet up with my brother Vinnie at the club, I don't drink but I smoke not too much I actually smoke occasionally. Now I'm wearing my black Leather long jacket with black Baggy jean and a white vest. "The usual" I said to the bar man he knows that I always drink water with lemon every-time I'm here. I saw my brother approaching and got up and we bro hugged and then we sat down, well he drinks occasionally but he doesn't smoke. "Bro I need a very strong whiskey" he said, "what happened because I know something is up when you having strong whiskey? " I asked while looking at him with curious look.

"Bro I just found out that the bitch Nancy is cheating on me imagine me being cheated on by a girl that I thought someday I can marry?" He said while drinking all his whiskey, "Damn bro how did you find out?" I asked. "I saw her myself kissing the mother fucker after I was kissing her 30 minutes ago" he said, I was just shocked I didn't know what to say, " the bitch went to her nigga after meeting up with me, so last  week I asked Spilo to check up on her, I told him to follow her everywhere she go and he did so because I was suspicious that she might be cheating I once caught her on the phone calling the bitch ass nigga  'baby' and I decided to mize that so spilo followed her everywhere she goes and he found nothing until today when he caught her on his camera kissing another nigga on some club that she was in after meeting up with me imagine bro" he said that while looking down with the glass on his hands, I just sat there taking everything in what he is saying, " to think I wanted to propose to her next week saddens me" he said "sorry bro this bitches ain't trusted but  I told you long ago about her I told you not to fall too much for since she is some type of stripper" I said while patting his shoulder.

We continued to talk "so how do you feel about the arranged marriage thingy that is around the corner " he asked, "i honesty don't know bro but I want it to get over and done with" I said, " the marriage is next month you know that right?" He asked, "yeah, how am I gonna stay with that girl I mean we despise each other and she annoys me her presence gives me the icks" I said, he just chuckled and looked at me " now you exaggerating bro she is just an innocent girl she ain't that bad I know you don't like her but to say she gives you the icks it's just not okay because she is gonna be your wife soon" he said and while laughing , I know what he doing he want me to be angry, "listen bro let's move on from this topic because you just used a word that disgusts me" I said, he just laughed "Remember that you gonna vow and kiss the fuck out her next month" he said and busted out of laughter, he is provoking me and I won't attend him, " I'm sorry bro I'm kidding jeez why does your face look like that" he said while still laughing, we talked about business until we decided to go.

————————————————————————
The paragraphs are long sorry about that but I will make sure to make the smaller ones on the next chapter on this one I couldn't.  Enjoy