Chloe's Pov

Now I just finished packing all my things with the help of Brittney and mom, after helping with packing they walked out to go wait for me downstairs. I'm looking at my room empty and cold. I felt tears threatening to come out of eyes. I looked at my room one more time before heading out, this room hold many memories of mine.

I went down I found my "so called husband" waiting for me. I hugged my parents and Brittney before entering the "Mr jerks" car, he didn't even bother to greet me, he just went off immediately after entering the car.

He parked in-front of a very beautiful house which I assume it is where we gonna be staying, he got out of the car  and went inside not even caring that he left me inside the  car, so I just sat there until I heard the door of the passengers sit being opened. "Why are you still in the car girl, get up let's go jeez" Noah said with both his brows raised.

I got out of the car and went inside the house, the house is beautiful and clean the house is all white everything is white in this house which shows that he is a clean man. "Come let me show you your room I won't give you tour of the house you will do it yourself when you find time" he said while walking in-front of me, so I just followed him I don't want to talk to his arrogant ass today.

He showed me my room and gave me the keys of the house. Well my room is beautiful and huge. Well I unpacked all my things after that I took a quick shower. I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat, I decided to make myself 2 slices of toast with a glass of milk. I'm glad Noah is not here because I'm not in the mood of looking at his arrogant ass.