Noah's Pov

I just finished taking shower because I'm going to the office today. I'm wearing my navy suit and a brown laptop bag. I entered the kitchen and found Chloe already awake busy spring cleaning, she didn't even notice that I have entered the kitchen. I made myself cereal Jungle Oats for the road I'm gonna eat at work since we have work chef that cooks for every worker in the office so I think I'm gonna eat the real food at work.

I'm in my office right now discussing the coming big meeting with my PA that we gonna have with another oil company in South Africa. Well South Africa is a very good country at supplying real good quality of gold, oil and coal goods at a very good price that is why I always prefer buying their goods.

"So the meeting is gonna be held at Mollar building In LA" she said, "okay you know what to do so I won't bother telling you the usuals" I said, "yes sir I already know the drill" she said going out of my office.

I'm on my way home and I'm so hungry, I got home and found Chloe in the sitting in the sitting room, I just decided to wash my hands and go straight to the pots because I can smell real good food in the kitchen. So I just dished up  for myself and sat down and ate while going through my phone.

My phone rang when I was about to go to my room at my hand, and I'm shocked at who is calling me Katrina one of my fuck buddy's, she's been my fuck buddy for like five years now, she is really good in bed that is why I kept eating her Pussy for five years .

"Katrina" I said, "Noah tell me its all lies what I'm hearing about you" she said, I know what she is saying and it's about my marriage thing but I don't get the reason why she has to call me to tell me about it. "What are you talking about?" I asked, "are you really married now?" She asked while sniffing which I assume she is crying, I knew it was marriage thing but what I don't get is her crying over it like we agreed to no strings attached thingy.

"Yes Katrina" I said, "what about me Noah, we've been together for five years" she said, hold up what does she me we've been together, "woah what do you mean, what about you and we've been together?" I asked, "now you don't know?" She asked, she's angry now, "listen I don't have time for this okay, me being married won't change anything we still gonna have our thing going on the side" I said, I'm serious about it won't change anything because me and Chloe are married for the sake of the family and business nothing more, I will never fall for somebody like her.

"Okay" she said and dropped the call. Her reaction to this is just what I didn't expect because I thought she had a man, we agreed on no strings attached thing, our thing started five years ago we would just fuck every-time after having meeting with her and her parents since she's part of the mafia.

I hope she doesn't do anything stupid because I can sense that she doesn't like the fact that I'm married now, I can't afford to go on war with her family. My father would kill me, he told us not to love or smash anyone that is part of the mafia.