Noah's Pov

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to handle myself when you not wearing anything baby" I said feeling mr Miranda getting hard by second just by the thought of Chloe sleeping with me without any underwear on.

"I'm wearing thong baby you won't feel it when you searching it like that" she said laughing. "Show me it baby I want to see it" I said and she quickly buried her face on my chest. "I'm shy" she said. "You don't need to be shy baby, are you ready to go to heaven?" I asked.

"I don't know that" she said. "Okay I'm gonna show you, I'm gonna need you to trust me okay? I won't do anything against your will Okay" I said placing her down and got in between her legs kissing her face all over. "What I'm about to do to you is not going to take away your virginity okay?I just want to taste you with my mouth okay?" I said and she nodded shyly.

We started to kiss her slow while I caress her thighs, I moved to her neck kissing it slowly while leaving  love bites on it. I kissed her neck while she moans. "Imma need to take off your shirt baby  is that okay?" I asked while kissing her neck and she nodded. "I need you to say it" I sad. "Yes take it off" she said and i quickly took it off and leaving her with a nice lace thong on, her boobs look so perfect right now oh my god.

I quickly sucked both her breasts while she moans biting her lips. "Baby can I move to her now?" I asked still while planting wet kisses on her breasts and she nodded. "Words baby" I said. "Yes you can" she said while trying to catch her breath.

I moved to her pussy and took off her thong revealing her small pussy wet ass fuck, it is nicely shaved I saw her hiding her face so I removed her hands on her face, "relax baby" I said touching her wet pussy with my two fingers rubbing it slowly and I saw her gasping for air when I started to rub it slowly.

"Relax for me baby" I said and moved to her pussy planting soft kisses from her face to her pussy. My mouth touched her wet pussy and I saw her opening her legs wide open while moan so nice while grabbing her boobs with both her hands. I started to muff her pussy until I saw her body shook while coming.

It was nice to see her come for the first time I quickly went to the bathroom to take towel to wipe her come. I found her with her eyes closed  trying to catch her breath. I wipe her off and took her to the bathroom and opened bathtub so that we can shower again. All this time she was quite allowing me to do everything because she was standing there naked without hiding anything from me.

I put her inside the bathtub and i quickly took off my clothes to get in I saw her looking at my dick with a surprised look. "Relax he won't bite"I said with an amused look on my face. I got in and went behind her for her to lay on my Chest.

"Baby did you went mute?" I asked because she hasn't said a word after what we were doing in the bedroom. "No I'm just figuring out what you did to me" she said and laughed.

"Did you like it?" I asked. "You want me to answer that?" She asked back. "Yeah so that we won't do it again next time I don't want to do something that you don't like" I answered and she turned and kissed me slowly on my lips. "Hope that answered your question" she said.

I just smiled and started to rub her pussy with my fingers and she relaxed her body and laid her head on my shoulder. I rubbed it until she started to shake I knew she has came. I waited for her to finish catching her breath.

We finished bathing and we went to our room to sleep because it was really late now.