Noah's Pov

We are in the kitchen right now eating our breakfasts, I'm ready for work as usual I eat breakfast when I'm ready to go to work. "Baby when are your classes beginning?"

"Eight thirty and I'm not ready for them some lecturers are boring when I'm studying I want to be involved during teaching and learning process I don't like it when the class is teacher centred" she said.

"Let's hope they won't be like that baby" I said and she nodded. "I don't really like leaving you alone here I must get you an office at work I don't want what happened yesterday to happen again" I said and she looked at me with a look that I don't understand.

"Really baby?" She asked. "You should call me that as from now on, yeah I can do that" I said smirking. "Just get me a desk in your office I would really like to be in one office with you" she said and looked down.

"No problem baby you wanna watch your man while he works" I said teasing her. "Yes I want you to fuck me in every corner of the office" she said smirking. "And that could be done baby even tomorrow" I said getting up to put my plate in the sink.

I was now waiting for her to finish eating so that I can kiss her I don't want perk I want slow deep kiss. She finished eating and came straight to me. I lifted her up to sit on top of the kitchen counter, I got between her legs.

"I'm gonna arrange everything today regarding your desk in the office" I said while kissing her. We slowly kissed until we got disturbed by her alarm. "Bye baby always lock the door unlock it when I tell you I'm on my way" I said. "Okay honey" she said with her sweet voice.

I got in the office did my work, I had lot of documents to look at, next week is gonna be hectic I have three out of town meetings from Monday to Wednesday. I told my PA to arrange everything and getting another desk in my office for Chloe so everything is okay.

I'm on Video call with brothers. "You know father is gonna be mad at us if he finds out that Katrina came here in the country and we didn't keep taps on her" josh said. "I don't even wanna talk about her coming into my house claiming I'm her man to my wife " I said getting pissed by the thought of it.

"But on the serious note we need to make a plan as soon as possible because it's clear that she has plans for Chloe we might not know maybe she might want to kill her or kidnap her" Vinnie said and I immediately got mad thinking about Chloe being killed.

"If she do that I'm gonna make her suffer I'm gonna wipe out all her money and family when I say all I mean all brothers" I said in firm voice,they kept quite. "She is lucky she didn't find me that day at the house I was take to the warehouse ASAP"I said getting angrier and angrier.

"Calm down bro, dad had a meeting with the Russian mafia that man is so brave he went there alone with no security or anything he spoke with them and they made a deal of 50% shipments for 2 months so we covered with them it is just Katrina now"Vinnie said.

"I'm glad dad did that imagine a war with the Russian mafia the city was gonna be red" I said. "Yeah tomorrow we have to meet up to plan this Katrina thing but I'm gonna ask dad to speak to her father that man is a very good man I know he won't like what Katrina is doing" Vinnie said.

"Okay bro but I don't think she's gonna back down even if her father speaks to her we need to keep taps on her like for real" I said. "That's my work I'm gonna do that don't worry about it I'm gonna keep you guys updated" josh said. "I need to go back home now my wife is waiting for me probably naked in the bed" I said teasing them and they just busted of laughter.

"Lies bitch she doesn't even let you see her pussy" josh said and laughed with Vinnie. "I don't fuck and tell bitch but for your own information I eat her pussy up like a freaking oyster until her pussy be like it so don't feed yourself lies"I said packing my things to go.

Vinnie busted out of laughter while josh act surprised. "Are you serious?" He asks. "Yeah we even shower together it just a matter of time until I fuck bed raw and leave my kids in her" I said and they just busted out of laughter.

"Y'all are crazy I thought josh had this sickness alone but it seems like he passed it to Noah now" Vinnie said laughing. "Fuck you we not sick"I said. "When are you introducing your girl to the family bro?" Josh asked and I got surprised by this. "Vinnie you have a girl now?" I asked.

"Yeah I don't know man maybe in the couple of weeks coming up" he said. "Finally I was starting to get worried I thought your dick doesn't work or something that is why you've been single for this long" I said teasing him and josh just busted out laughter . "Fuck you my dick works very well, I started fucking bitches when you weren't even born" he said and josh continued to laugh and I joined him.

After few minutes we ended the call and I went back home.

        ******************************

Sorry guys with the long paragraphs, please make sure to like comment and follow me so that you can be notified every time I post a new chapter, love y'all