Chloe's Pov

I'm on my to Walmart to buy stationery because the school is opening tomorrow and I'm not ready for it. Noah is not home he's gonna come back tomorrow he has a meeting out town, i miss him so much I wish I was going with him to buy the stationary.

It was hard for me to say goodbye to my best friend because I will see her after four months but she promised to come back more often when she can but I know that is impossible it seems like she's always cooped up with school work.

But I'm not complaining because now I'm not that lonely I have Noah by my side to keep me company until she comes back. I arrived at Walmart and bought everything that I thought I might need.

Yesterday I teased Noah about thinking of taking contact classes and he brutally said no he said there's no way he's sleeping without me on the bed. If I had to take contact classes I was gonna have to get apartment to rent near school so he said no "online classes are okay for a wife" that's his words not mine.

Now I'm back to our house packing my stationary to the room that Noah turned into my office. It is opposite his office it is nice and huge he bought all the furniture for it everything it looks really good.

I'm on my way to the kitchen, I heard a knock from the door and I went to the door to open it. I was met by a women with long leather jacket with sun glasses on her eyes with a long weave , makeup on her face that looks like it was done by the professionals.

"Hi" I said. She took off her glasses, "hi you must be the mrs of the house I'm looking for my man Noah" she said giving me hand but I just stood there and did not shook it I was taken by surprise by the last three words she said. My blood just boiled I immediately got pissed.

"Your man is not here" I said. "I'm willing to wait baby" she said pushing me aside to get in the house. I followed her mad as hell Noah needs have some explanation to do.

I took my phone and called his number. "Baby I'm in the middle of meeting I'm gonna call you back after...." He said but I didn't let him finish. "There's a woman here who claims to be your girlfriend I don't know her name I didn't bother to ask it" I said. "What?" He said surprised. "Don't act surprised you know your girl she's waiting for you here you better come back now before I mop the floor with her hair" I said and dropped the call.

I went to the kitchen and found her busy moving at the kitchen. "Woah woah this is my kitchen who gave you the person to use it?" I asked pissed as hell. "I don't need a permission honey this is my mans kitchen" she said putting a strawberry on her mouth.

"The man that you are claiming is your man does not know you" I said with a little bit of hash tone. "Come on he's messing with you baby he knows his rina" she said dipping the strawberry to the Nutella. Oh so her name is rina.

The front door opened and josh entered looking pissed. "What are you doing here woman?" He said going straight to the rina woman he didn't even greet us."oh brother in law I came here to see my man" she said with a very fake smile.

"He is not your man" he said with a firm voice with death stare. "Chloe did you offered her what she is eating?" Josh asked. "No I didn't she said it his mans kitchen she doesn't need permission to do something for herself" I said. "Take your things let's go" he said with a death stare on his face and hands in his pocket.

"No I'm not going anywhere I came here to see Noah not you" she said raising her voice. He didn't say anything he went to there front door and opened the door, two scary man entered going straight to her, they dragged her out the house with her screaming trying to pull out from their arms.

This bitch got me worked up for real I'm glad josh came to rescue me because I wasn't afraid to beat her up. I think I dozed off thinking about this whole issue.