Noah's Pov

"I'm gonna get your lazy ass for what you did to me tonight"I said walking behind her to the front door. "You started it"she said chuckling. "Couldn't you find another joke to use not me crying over a movie? On top of that you lied about you shushing me like I'm a child, now my brothers won't stop laughing I know tomorrow, the after tomorrow even next year they gonna be still laughing at it"I said and she just laughed.

"Oh it's funny to you?" I said looking at her fighting the smile on face to not creep out because I wanna laugh too her laughs are beautiful they can make you laugh also. "Stop dragging it Noah they are not gonna do that" she said still laughing.

"You know what let me just go to bed"I said attempting to walk to room but she stopped me. "Noah stop I'm sorry" she said with an amused face. "Ok but I'm still gonna get you" I said smiling at her she is so beautiful, I wish I could kiss her right now.

"Alright now let's go to our respective bedrooms" she said and I just laughed she is so undefeated. "Goodnight" she said winking at me and walked to her room and I just stood there surprised by the sudden stunt that she just pulled she is such a flirty and I like that because she's doing it to me not to other mans.

I went to my room and did my night routine before going to bed. I took my phone to check on my emails. After that I called Katrina because I promised that I will call her when I get time, it rang two time and she was already on it. "Rina" i said. "Noah I'm coming that side tomorrow I would like to see you after my meeting" she says.

"I'm afraid, I don't think that would be possible, I have plans for tomorrow all day and night"I said. I don't really have no plans for tomorrow I don't want to see her because I know if I see her I will tempted to eat her pussy and I'm not in the mood for no pussy at the moment.

"I will come to your.." she said and i quickly stopped her. "Don't even attempt to come here Katrina you know I don't live alone now what is your problem"I said in a firm tone that is threatening as hell I don't want her to see Chloe. Now I'm starting to not trust her by the look of how obsessed she is over my dick I'm afraid she might do something or say something to Chloe.

"I wonder what this girl did to you to say no to my pussy you've never said no to me Noah, you promised that nothing will change but now I'm seeing the different Noah" she said sniffing I guess she is crying. "Nothing changed its just that I don't think we can have what we had when I was not married, I'm sorry but i need you to understand" I said.

"That won't happen Noah I was with you  before her you can't do me like this" she said shouting I guess she is mad now. " you know what I don't have time for this please delete my number and don't ever call me" I said In a firm voice and dropped the call and deleted her number.

Like who she think she is my girlfriend? I don't care how she feels she have to understand and not tell me shit. I have to tell josh to keep an eye on her track her location  and send my boys to follow her I don't trust her.

I quickly called josh. "Josh I'm gonna need you to track Katrina check her whereabouts and have two boys to follow her everywhere she goes and I wanna know everything that she do what time and where" I said after hearing the phone getting answered. Well josh is very good at IT everything that has to do with technology it is his work.

"Oh hold up I thought you guys were good fuck buddies what happened to that? He said. "Man bitches can't be trusted she is not taking the whole marriage thing good and I'm afraid she might bring war to our family and Chloe's family"I said. "Okay consider what you asked done. "Okay now bye"I said and he stopped me.

"Whoa you big soldier I wanna know what changed between you and Chloe I thought you guys were enemies now y'all are teasing each other,going together and most importantly covering for each other from parents?" He said. "I don't know what you talking about" I said smiling just by thinking of the events that happened during dinner.

"You know you can't lie to me now spit it out, do you love Chloe now?" He asks. "Love? that's a  very big word to use but I wouldn't know but she do have some effect on me I don't know about love I've never been in a relationship before so I wouldn't know what I have for her if its love/like" I said still smiling. "You love her bro I've never seen you behaving the way you were behaving tonight, your eyes glued to her the whole time during dinner"he said.

"You dragging it now my eyes weren't glued to her bro" I asked. "Bro I'm telling you, you were like a fat kid inside a candy shop busy looking at her smiling"he said and I just chuckled. "Bye man I want to sleep"I said and dropped the call.