Chloe's Pov

"Baby I'm home" Noah said getting in the front door.I got up to him and shared a perk and hugged."how was your classes?" He asked. "They were good we didn't do anything we just introduced our self and the lecturers told us about the module outlines that's all" I said.

"Okay baby, let me go change" he said and we pulled out of hug. I went to the kitchen to dish up for him and took his food to the sitting room. "Your food is here come here" I said when I saw him going to the kitchen.

"Did you take any drink with you?" He asked from the kitchen. "No you can bring it if you want it" I said. He came to the sitting room with two drinks Pepsi and sprite. He gave me sprite he knows I love sprite that I wouldn't say no to it.

"So how was your day at work?" I asked. "It was okay although I had lot of work to do" he said. "That's great" I said and he started to chuckle, I looked at him with what the flip look. "Baby you won't believe what I found out, Vinnie has a girlfriend and he wants the family to meet her" he said.

"That's great, why are you laughing then?"I asked confused. "I'm laughing because Vinnie vowed that he will never settle he said he will have fuck buddies until he dies"he said. "He is crazy,people are sick out there" I said.

"Yeah you are right josh needs to hear that" he said while chuckling. "Wait josh have fuck buddies too?" I asked shocked. "Maybe, why are you shocked?" He asked. "I thought he was the innocent one amongst all of you, I thought you were the one that would do all those things" I said and he was shocked.

"Why me?" He asked while chuckling. "you just gave me that vibe every-time when we having dinner always going before the dinner ends, always on your phone during the dinner,always arriving late and entering the house with your aura that tells the person looking at you not to mess with you"I said.

"Really? I wasn't even aware with any of that" he said. "Yeah that's all the reasons why I hated you" I said and he looked at me shocked. "Wow I don't know what to say"he said in little bit of shocked expression.

Now we are in his room cuddling and chatting away. "You know honey Brittney has been acting very weird lately like she keeps telling mr that she's not single but she's not ready to tell me who the boyfriend is" I said like really she's been acting very weird she always tell me about  his boyfriends why not tell me on this one.

"Maybe you know her boyfriend or maybe she's afraid you gonna judge her because maybe the boyfriend is super older than her" he said and I turned to face him with a questioning look and he frowned. "Is there something you not telling me Noah?" I said and he cleared his throat, "I...I'm just saying baby there's nothing I'm hiding from you" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Okay, but if that's the case then why would I judge her she's been dating old man ever since she started going to tertiary I've never judged her not even once, her recent ex was way too old for her but I didn't judge so why hide this one" I said confused.

"She will tell you baby when it's the right time" he said. "I don't know if I'm delusional or something but I think she might be dating my brother remember the day when I went to visit her so that I can say goodbye to her?" I asked him. "Yeah I remember that's like two days ago" he said.

"Yeah when we busy chilling in her room watching Netflix her phone rang and it was face time she answered the phone I think she forgot that I was there because she answered it and the face that popped up on screen I think it's my brothers and the voice because the person on the phone was like "hey baby" and she quickly closed the phone and ran to the bathroom when she noticed that I saw who was calling her maybe I'm wrong I don't know" I said thinking deeply about that day.

"Mmh maybe you are wrong or right baby stop stressing your self with it if they are actually dating they gonna tell you just wait until they are ready" he said. "Yeah"I said. "How would you feel if they have to tell you that they are actually dating?" He asked. "I honestly don't know but my brother is old man but I wouldn't judge them maybe they are soulmates who knows" I said and he chuckled.

"I like how you handle things baby you are so mature" he said.