Chloes Pov

Growing up as the only daughter in the familt has been good but overwhelming sometimes, because I'm not allowed to do lot of things of which Sometimes I don't understand because I'm a grown ass women. I don't really understand why my parents and my brother are so overprotective over because I know their other life. I know their mafia business because I was told I'm part of it when I was young. I know I have to be always careful with who I let in my circle but for them to tell me to not date anyone it is what I don't understand.

I have a friend named "Brittney" she is the only friend I have, my parents allowed us to be friends till now because we started being friends when we were young from primary school. I know that if we started to be friends in high school my parents wouldn't even agreed.

Anyways now I'm in my room laying on my bed scrolling down Tik Tok while chatting with Brittney on Instagram we are planning on going out tonight to eat and catch up because we've been away from each other for 4 months because of school. we both study in different universities. I study online while she studies contact so she had to move out from here closer to her school.

I'm so excited to meet up with her I've missed her so much. I just can't wait to hear about her new boyfriend.I've never had a boyfriend so it always excites me to hear her talk about her love life.

Anyways now I'm ordering food from Mc Donalds because I don't like the food that Is cooked downstairs and I'm so lazy to make myself something so I'm just gonna order in. I just finished eating my food and now I'm going to take a quick shower because it is almost the time for meet up. Y'all please don't judge I love food so much okay and I'm gonna eat again and I already know what to order when I get to the restaurant that we gonna be in.

Now I'm done with getting ready, the time is 06:56 Pm I need to call my driver to inform him that I need a ride. Now I'm sitting at a restaurant that I don't know waiting for Bittney since she is late because of traffic, the restaurant is fancy the lighting of the restaurant is just amazing, ever since I got here I've been taking pictures non stop because I look good.

I'm wearing a light purple long dress with my white Gucci not so high heels with my white LV bag, with no makeup on but I do have lip liner and lip gloss on my lips and my hair Is tied into a messy bun. I saw Brittney approaching my table with a big smile on her face with her arms all open for a hug, i quickly got for hug with a big smile on my face I'm just so excited to see her.

we sitting and catching up while eating I ordered sea food while she ordered something I don't know it looks very good I can eat both our food right now. "So tell me about your boyfriend, how did you guys meet? " I said while looking at her, the smile that creeped out on her is just too good.

"Well my boyfriend is 26 I know he's old don't judge me, he's a lawyer, we met at some restaurant in LA I was there to chill since I've recently finished my exams and while I was sitting there scrolling down on Instagram I saw a figure sitting down on my table when I looked at who is sitting at my table like wtf doesn't this person see me, so I looked at who it is i was shocked to find a very attractive man sitting looking at me, saying he is handsome is an understatement friend that man looks so damn good and sometimes I just not believe that I'm actually dating him like me wtf, so he greeted me with a very genuine smile that sent chills down my spine, he introduced himself and I also introduced myself and we continued talk with random stuff like where do I study and all that and when he was about leave me he asked for number but I was like no take my Instagram instead that how we met" Brittney said that.

" oh I so wish to see this guy that just turned you to smile like a fat kid inside the candy store" I teased her and she busted out with laughter, anyways we chatted until it was time for us to go back to our home and we promised to see each other very soon since it holidays so no school for us in the moment.

Festive holidays are always the nicest one because families get reunited like us my brother spends almost thewhole festive holidays at our house, he always arrive on weekends and stay for the whole weekend which is nice because I get to be spoiled like crazy my brother takes good care of me every time he's here he make sure to take me out on weekends when he arrives.

So now I'm entering the front door and i'm hearing voices familiar and unfamiliar voice which means my family is having dinner with their friends and I was not invited. I walk past the dining room without getting noticed because everyone is so cooked up in this conversation that they are having and seemed serious by the look at how all they were listening. Anyways I got into my room and just finished with night routine before going off to bed.
——————————————————————-

Hope you guys will enjoy this chapter and once again don't judge my English. Please share, comment and vote. Love y'all