Noah's Pov

I woke very late today, I've never woken up at this time ten to eleven in the morning like who wakes up at this time. Anyways now I'm in the kitchen and I didn't find breakfast As usual since I'm living with Chloe now. I'm so lazy to make myself breakfast I'm just gonna go out to the nearest restaurant to eat. I'm gonna ask Chloe to go with me.

Now I'm standing in-front of Chloe's door. I knocked two times and I didn't get an answer so I just opened it and entered. I found Chloe sleeping peacefully with her pouty lips and glowing looking beautiful . I just stood there and admired her beauty until I decided to go.

I'm in the restaurant eating sandwich with a coffee, I didn't want to order something too fancy food.

Now I'm on my way back home, decided to go on drive through to get something for Chloe I chose Dunkin' donuts. I ordered her dozen of donuts with a strawberry milkshake, hopefully I will find her awake because the milkshake will be bad if it wait for too long.

Got home and found Chloe not awake now I'm getting worried I just decided to go to her room and wake her up because what's up with her.

"Chloe" I said and nothing. "Chloe" nothing again she didn't even move, I went to her and shook her arm. "Mmh" she said while deep in sleep. "Wake up the house is on fire" I said. She opened her eyes wide open scanning the room. "Noah you play too much" she said that and closed her eyes again.

"Chloe wake up and eat I bought you food" I said. "Thanks put it..." she said. "No" I said, she opened her eyes to look at me and my face was dead serious I was not playing she has to eat the food now.

"Mmh?" she said still looking at me. "Sit up and eat" I said, "I'm gonna eat when I wake up" she said. "Chloe I don't want to argue with you now sit up and eat" I said while sitting at the corner of the bed and she just gave are you serious right now look and I wasn't playing with her. "Okay jeez" she said sitting up.

I gave her the milkshake and the donuts. "Eat this for now I'm gonna make you a real breakfast in the kitchen while you shower" I said. "No you don't have to do that the donuts are okay"she said. "You sure?" I asked and she just nodded.

"So you gonna sit there and watch me eat?" She asked. "Yes" I said. "What's up with you, so you determined on waking up at night today?" I asked, "I slept in the morning" she said. "Why?" I asked, "because I was busy with my phone the whole night I was on a call with my boyfriend almost the whole night" she said and my blood just boiled.

"What? You have a boyfriend?" I asked getting up from the bed. "I'm 20 mr"she said and I kept quite with jaws clenched because if I talk right now I know I'm gonna shout at her so I just made my way to the door and turned before opening the door. "Just know that son of the bitch you call your boyfriend Is dead so you better break up with him" I said and opened the door and went out.

I went to my room to put on sneakers and hoodie to go to my brothers house because I'm losing my mind. "Josh I'm coming over there now so you better finish whatever thing you doing with that bitch now" I said I know he is probably fucking a bitch by the way he was breathing.

"Man it been one round" he said with a annoyed voice. "I don't care you gonna fuck her midnight man I'm on my way" I said and dropped the call.

I arrived at my brothers place and the screams that are in this house are just too much, the bitch is screaming like he is killing her. "Man I'm downstairs tell that bitch to lower her screams because it's not like she is virgin and stuff now she is screaming like it's her first time getting a dick" I said and dropped the call.

I saw my brother coming from the room downstairs which is a guest room. "Call an Uber my brother is here so I ain't gonna be able to take you home" he said giving her stack of money, she took the money and went out without even a hug or kiss.

"You know you the pain in my ass bro I wanted to give her five strong round with no organism in them and you had to ruin my plains" he said coming to me. "Shut up my man you still have the whole night to fuck her again" I said, "The cookie wasn't nice I'm not fucking her ever again" he said.

I just busted out of laughter. "You crazy man" I said while chuckling. "What brings you here man" he said. "So I'm not suppose to visit my brother?" I asked. "Cut that on the phone you sounded like you were pissed I wanna know who pissed you off so that we can get to him or her ASAP" he said with the serious look on the face.

"It's Chloe man"I said rubbing my face with my hands. "What did she do now" he said. "She said she has a boyfriend man imagine I need to finish him ASAP because ain't no way I'm sharing my wife with a small boy" I said while clenching my jaws.

"That girl has no boyfriend she was massing with you bro" he said and I just looked at him. "What makes you to say that? I mean how do you know?" I asked looking at him. "I'm an IT expert man" he said. "You sure?" I asked feeling the sigh of relief. "Yeah I want to keep an eyes on her best friend I smell something there I'm gonna tell you what I smell when I'm sure what I smell is real" He said with the look on his face that I can't read.

"Okay bro I wonder" I said. "Now you stressed about your wife having boyfriend? I don't get it i mean you not his boyfriend she has to find herself someone that gonna satisfy her" he said. "You talking bull you know that" I said.