Noah's Pov

Now we sitting at the dining table eating and chatting, well the parents are the ones talking because I'm on my phone I've never said a word ever since we sat here, I'm sitting next to Chloe and I can feel her eyes on my skin as she busy eyeing me of which I don't understand because she is chatting with her friend. I felt her eyes again and I just decided to turn because why is she eyeing me, she must just focus on her food and friend. When I turned our eyes locked, her eyes are puffy which shows that she's been crying and I just kept a straight face and I raised my eyebrows to show that I don't play with small kids when they are lusting on me.

She quickly turned and looked down on her plate, yeah that's what I wanted she must just focus on her food.

Now it's time for me to head back home and I was asked by her parents to take some of her clothes with me so agreed it was just two big  LV suitcase. I said goodbyes to my parents because my brothers were already gone.  My father forced me to say goodbye to "my so called wife", I went to her and said my goodbye but I didn't get any answer she just ignored me and continued with what she was doing.

Now I'm in my room debating on whether to go out or just stay In doors, my phone rang from my pocket Josh is calling, "Josh" I said, "Man come out let's go out I'm outside already"he said, "okay I'm coming" I said and ended the call. I took my wallet and left my blazer, I did not change from the clothes that I was wearing from the wedding but I left my blazer.

I got in his car it was SUV I also found Vinnie inside I guess we going out as bros today, "bros" I said, "The married man himself" Vinnie teases, "I'm not in the mood bro just cut it"I said while making an irritated face on for him to stop but I know he won't stop. "Why? Are you not a married man?" Vinnie asked, "Bro vowed today and now he is acting all single and shit"Josh said and they busted out with laughter I don't know what is funny at all.

I just raised my left hand showing no ring on, of course I took it off this whole marriage is not real so I won't go around with it like I'm in the happy relationship while I'm not, I still need to find a women I want. "Nah bro you didn't" Josh said with a shocked expression.

"man I still need to find my women not my parents women you get me?" I said, "you know that's wrong right bro?" Vinnie said with a straight face, I know now he is serious and when he is serious you can shit on yourself because his whole face changes to his mafia mode which shows that he is not playing.

"I know man I know so please cut it with your serious self" I said, "You telling me you still need another women in your life?" Josh asked, "Not like that man just a person I can smash because I know Chloe won't let me smash her" i said, "you know how father is maybe in like 2 years time he gonna ask you for heir you know that right?, he is on my neck as we speak, we had a meeting last week he said he is giving me 1 year to look for a wife" Vinnie said while looking at us with a straight face of which shows that he is dead serious.

"I agree with father you are very old Vinnie bro" Josh said teasing him, "Josh you talking shit you know that?" Vinnie said, Josh just raised his hands in surrender. Now were sitting at a club playing pool because we just wanted to talk not to drink, we played pool while talking laughing and teasing each as always until it was time for us to head back to our houses.