XXVII: The Rager

It had only been a couple of days since Klaus' return to the living and they have been nothing less than dramatic. Rebekah and Klaus had gotten into one of their signature arguments resulting in Rebekah destroying what little of Elena's doppelgänger blood he had left to sire hybrids, but that was the least of their problems.

After Damon and Briana had released the vampire hostages at the Young cattle ranch, someone had gathered the council at the pastor's farm and blown it up. 12 innocent human lives were lost with no reason as to why this occurred. 

Briana had attended the funeral. She felt it was her duty as a member of a founding family.. or more likely Liz forced her to attend. In the days that Klaus had been back, it was the only time she had left his side. She was so afraid that at any moment he could be gone again that she didn't want to be away from him. 

The couple spent most of their time behaving like a regular, normal couple for once in their supernatural lives. They spent most of their days in bed or just relaxing enjoying being with each other, not taking a single moment for granted after what they went through. They talked, they laughed, they even cried.. okay.. Briana cried as Klaus wiped away her tears and reassured her that he wasn't going anywhere without her again. 

In fact, he had even proposed that they leave town. Since Elena was a vampire and her blood was no longer useful to him and he had practically disowned Rebekah, he had no connection to Mystic Falls, except Briana. At first Briana was hesitant, everything she had ever known was here, but after the rollercoaster of emotions she had gone through, a fresh start was exactly what she needed. 

They were set to leave town right after the funeral, but then things got even more hectic when a hunter came to town attempting to kill Tyler Lockwood in the middle of the funeral mass. Briana knew with this new threat, she couldn't leave. Once again, her sister's and her friends lives were at risk and she would be damned if she up and left them during a time when they needed her most. And Klaus.. well Klaus couldn't afford to lose any of his hybrids so they decided to stay until they could get this matter figured out, Klaus promising Briana that one day they would leave and they would start their lives together without risk of threats. 

But for now, the pair stayed put in Mystic Falls, starting their morning how they often did. Klaus stretched as he wiped the sleep from his eyes, he looked over to see Briana still sleeping peacefully. He couldn't help but admire her as she slept. She was so calm. He knew he was beyond lucky to have her after everything he had put her through. 

He rolled over wrapping his arm around her as he placed soft kisses onto her shoulder, slowing working up her neck. Briana smiled as she opened her eyes. If she had to be woken up, this was the best way to do it. 

She moaned softly as the feeling of his lips on her bare skin, rolling over to face him pulling his lips to hers. 

"Good morning." She spoke groggily with a playful smile. 

"That it is." He said flirtatiously as he leaned in to kiss her once more. Their kiss deepening with passion, hunger and lust. 

Maybe it was because they thought they would never see each other again or maybe it was just because they had both finally confessed their love for one another, but they could not keep their hands, and lips, off each other. It was like they needed each other every second of every single day. 

Briana had rolled Klaus onto his back so she was on top straddling him. She pulled at his bottom lip with her teeth causing a frustrated groan to escape his lips. She smirked flirtatiously as she kissed her way down his bare chest. Klaus clutched the pillow behind his head to keep him from falling apart. 

Klaus couldn't take it. He sped and flipped her over so he was on top as he passionately slammed his lips into hers, his tongue finding his way into her mouth. Briana let out a small moan and pulled at his hair as his hand found her way down her body right where she needed him most.