Map of four kingdoms

Author has something to say

This is a hand drawn map of the four kingdoms and every place mentioned in the story . Yours truly is not gifted in the arts department and the quality is abysmal. I hope you can forgive me.

 I hope you can forgive me

Key

Yellow- Northern Kingdom

Capital -Callidora
Ruler - Lucian Verlice

The Northern Kingdom predominantly encompasses extensive mountain ranges and forested regions, boasting a diverse array of endemic flora and fauna. Characterized by a temperate climate persisting throughout the year, the region experiences distinct rainy and dry seasons.

Green - Western Kingdom

Capital - Wesown
Ruler -Kaizer Schulz

Defined by its snow-covered expanses and the prominent mountain ranges of Whiowolf, the Western Kingdom contends with severe winter conditions.

Inland regions prove more habitable, offering a respite from the challenging climate, while the kingdom's coastal areas provide additional geographical diversity.

Blue - Southern Kingdom

Capital -Capital Sandgill
Ruler -Raven Alistair

Primarily characterized by coastal regions, the populace engages in maritime livelihoods such as fishing and pearl harvesting. The scenic beauty of the beaches enhances the overall allure of the area, contributing to its aesthetic appeal.

Red -Eastern Kingdom

Capital -Malia
Ruler -Raek Wendigo

The Eastern Kingdom features expansive desert territories, where the inhabitants derive their sustenance predominantly from a flourishing trading economy.

The arid landscapes, while challenging, have fostered a resourceful and enterprising society that strategically leverages its geographical position to facilitate extensive trade networks and economic activities.