Then ,I will kill for you

Author's note
*the chapter is longer than usual
*depicts violence! Read with caution ! Take care of your brain chemistry !!!

"Kai! "

Kaizer Schulz glanced up from the book he was pretending to read and looked at Einar .

He was sitting under the shade of a flowering Garden Iris tree ,its boughs heavy with  bright yellow blossoms . The breez carried its sweet ,mellow fragrance across Wesown but left the soft petals abandoned under the tree on the meadow. Few golden petals have found its  safe home between page 23 and 24 of Kaizer 's "Legend of Vorine " copy .

Who could blame him for completely forgetting  to turn it over to page 25?

Einar Ashford was practicing his sword form few steps away , golden evening sunlight reflecting off his pitch black hair. It fell on the sheen of sweat that covered his tanned skin ,made him sparkle and glow.

Kaizer's father had told him that swords sing in Einar's hands . Anyone would sing if they were held by those hands . The sword danced with him , like it was not a heartless piece of metal capable of killing mercilessly ,but a breathing ,feeling being . Like it was a part of his body , a part of his soul.

Kaizer never understood how a mere mortal could be so alluring .

Einar jogged up to him , crashed down  beside Kaizer, and rested the golden sword aross his lap.

"What are you reading ?" He asked ,between gasps , trying to catch his breath.

Einars eyes were on him ,those big glittering pools of warmth. They were the hue of the earth kissed by the first rain, sweet as choclate ,solid as oak.

Kaizer could not ,for the love of god, remember what he was reading.

He could not remember his own name .

Einar looked at him and grinned , curving his eyes in to cresents .
"You've got something  on your hair "

Einar reached out and picked a petal out of his white mess of  locks and twirled it between two long fingers .

"Is it heavy ?"

Einar raised a brow at him in question .

Kaizer pointed to the blade on his lap "The sword"

Einar giggled and lifted it from his lap and presented its hilt to Kaizer .

"Right hand ,Kai " he said when Kaizer extended his dominant left hand "you dont accept a blade with your left ,brings bad luck"

Kaizer obeyed and gripped the sword hilt with his right hand.

The hilt was still warm from Einar holding on to it. Kaizer let its heat seep in to the skin of his cold palm.

The sword looked alien ,with his fingers wrapped around it. They were pale and soft ,their grip weak. Kaizer failed miserably when he tried to lift it . It was too heavy .

Einar chuckled at his poor attempt and took the blade back "Dont hurt yourself "

"I should learn a little too "  Kaizer sighed in dissapointment .

"Do you want to?"

"I dont like it " Kaizer admitted. "But I feel like I should ..being a prince and all.."

Einar blew on the petal and it flew away ,carried by the breez . "If you dont like it , dont "

"But what kind of a king would I be if I dont even know how to hold a sword? "