Teleportation

River and Raven navigated the labyrinthine passages of the underground dungeon of Werth Citadel, the air around them thick with tension.

Werth Ciatdel , like all four great castles were originally constructed to be a fortress. Under the living quarters of the Wedigoes laid the ancient dungeon and armory.

The last war East saw was 1000 years ago , when it was trying to establish its boaders with other three kingdoms. East was at a disadvantage, being under an incapable ruler. They lost lands to South and North, lost many lives too.

In the millenuim of glorius peace that followed , the dungeon was abandoned and was now in an absymal condition. Damp red Sandote walls wore scars of time and neglect ,cobwebs clung to forgotten corners and floor stones had came loose,rattling under their foot

The oppressive silence was occasionally shattered by the distant drip of water, echoing eerily through chambers. Shadows clung to every corner and rusted chains hung from walls, in remnants of a darker era. Icy air permeated the space ,carrying the musty scent of decay .

"We should go back" Raven slid a supportive arm across River's back, holding him up "Now!"

"No" River hissed, holding his palm to his bleeding nose.

"You will fucking die " Raven hissed back at him "look how much you're bleeding!"

The ancient artifact in the dungeon seemed to pulsating with otherworldly energy. If his bodily reaction to the gold rods was to be described as a feeling of being unwell, being exposed to the real thing felt like being gutted .

River leaned against a damp wall, the surface cool against his sweat drenched back .His knees gave out as he slid down the wall and fell limply on the filthy floor. River licked his chapped lips, tasting the rustiness of his own blood.

Am I really going to die here?

He was dimly aware of Raven's panic striken voice calling his name. The Southern King had knelt at his side and was gently slapping on his cheek,trying to stop him from losing consciousness.

"It will pass" he mumbled "let me just sit for a minute" 

"You will pass before it does" Raven's voice rumbled at his ear. "Im taking you back"

He put one arm under River's knees while the other supported his back and lifted him off the ground in one swift motion .

"Put me down " River glared at him "or ill throw up on you"

"go ahead " he deadpanned and started moving in the opposite direction.

"If we dont get it now, it will be moved to West in few hours!" River protested, weakly slapping his chest.

"So fucking be it " he picked up his pace.

"Noooooo" River kicked his legs "put me down! Put me down ! "

Raven stopped in tracks and scowled down at him " Stop being so fucking stubborn goddammit!"

"If it fall in to the hands of Shculz ,we wont be able to get it back anytime soon"  River coughed "Im fine , lets go back!"

"Fine people dont hack up blood !" Raven scolded .

River musted all his remaining energy and started kicking up his legs while beating and pushing the King with his hands.

"Ok ok ! Stop that or you will fall " Raven grunted . "What the fuck has gotten in to you!"

Finally he started walking in the direction River wanted which took them closer to the ancient scrap metal.