Solina Wendigo

River Verlice had heard a lot about Solina Wedigo.

He used to think all those rumors about her being a heaven shattering beauty were an overdramatization. Surely she must be a beauty because no child of god was born ugly. But those stories about twenty four men comitting suicide over not being able have her must be an exaggeration ,right?

Looking at her up close now, River felt certain that the stastics were indeed, incorrect. The number must be way higher than twenty four.

Solina was indeed as lovely as a heavenly maiden. Her long hair cascaded down her back like a waterfall of liquid gold. Her eyes were a deep shade of green, hooded with a thick curtain of soft lashes. Her pale lips were full and pouty. When paired with her doe eyes they gave her an innocent ,youthful look .

Her waist was petite but she was impressively thick where it counted. Solina was holding nothing back tonight, cladded in an alluring red, translucent two piece dress which emphasized her eye catching body propotions . The dress left her shoulders,arms and abdomen bare but Solina seemed completely unaffected by the night chill .

If tonight's feast was a fist fight, Solina Wendigo had shown up with knives .

And Raven Alistair seemed to be stabbed to the point of annihilation.

"My Lord must try this delicacy. I specially asked the kitchens to prepare it for you" Solina giggled as she leaned towards Raven, her bossom dangerously brushing against his arm.

This was like a motifying re-enactment of what he had seen in the banquet except now he had a first class seat to it where he could hear all the revolting dialogues.

"It is a great pleasure that Lord Alistair graced our humble residence with his company" Raek Wendigo laughed merrily from the head of the table, his cup raised. "Great pleasure indeed !"

Around the table sat The Eastern king , the oily ,middle aged man , his Queen ,a petite woman who reminded River of a wet rat, Third Wedigo daughter, a meek and shy child ,The Southern King , who seemed to be at a war between the head on his shoulders and the one between his legs, and himself.

Solina was on top of Raven so she couldnt be counted.

"I heard that My Lord had arrived three days ago at Sovereign Cross" Solina batted her lashes ,looking wronged. "I was heartbroken that My Lord did not visit me sooner"

River felt a dizzying wave of nausea. Was it because of the cursed energy in the castle or from watching the couple,he did not know.

"I possibly could not come see my fair lady without a gift " Raven said in a voice that made River go in to fight or flight mode.

"Three chests of gold ! Lord Alistair is indeed generous " Raek Wendigo laughed ,the sound seemingly coming from his belly.

"It's the household I will marry from , I cant spare no expense " Raven looked at Solina and smirked, making the lady blush.

Perhaps the most unsettling , goose flesh inducing horror tonight was how well Raven Alistair was behaving. The man who had dressed like a hobo to the banquet in Arcton palace was dressed tonight in a way that could give Aithan Alistair a run for his money. His black boots were polished to the point that River could see his own miserable face in them , his black suit was free of even the tiniest wrinkle, his overcoat was properly worn and he was adorned in multiple silver accessories . Even his perpetually messy hair was neatly brushed back.

River almost had a heart attack seeing him picking up a napkin.

Aa...the power of womanhood

"Who is this gentleman ,again?" Solina asked .