Garnet x gem

You woke up on the beach. Your head was pounding and your arms..... you couldn't move them at all. You stayed still on the sand, ready to die. But nothing came. Soon you could move your arms and legs again. You slowly sat up.

"What?" you asked no one. You looked down at your legs. You were wearing your ripped jeans, your bright green emerald shining back at you. You stood up and looked around. There was a small town to your left and a giant lady carved into stone.

You went towards the lady carved into the cliff. It was a fusion. You were sure of it. As you got closer you heard yelling.

"Amethyst! Get that out of your mouth!" a voice shouted from the house that was tucked in at the bottom of the carving. Soon a gem came out of the house with a sword in her mouth. She was laughing until she looked at you.

"Um...Pearl? There's something out here you might wanna see." she said. You noted that her skin was purple and her gem was an amethyst. She had big, wild hair.

A skinny pale lady came out of the house, along with a chubby boy. The pale lady gasped.

"Garnet! Come out here quick!" the pale lady said. There was a pearl on her forehead.

These must be the crystal gems, which meant that......

Garnet came out of the house, ready to fight.

"Garnet?" you ask. Garnet looked different. Her clothes had changed as well as her hair, but it was Garnet all right. She looked shocked for a moment.

"Emerald?" she asked. She walked up to you. She looked so much taller.

"Is that really you?" she asked. You nod. You two had fought together in the Gem War, you two had grown up together. You two were the best friends that ever existed. She was the best sister you could ask for.

She hugged you and you hugged back. She wasn't really your sister, but she was assigned to be your sister. All gems were assigned other gems. They were assigned their fusing partner, their parents, and their sister or brothers.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."