Rose

At first, when Rose disappeared, it was hard for everyone to accept, everyone thought that it was impossible for their Rose to just die, she had survived the war against the Diamonds, and she had fought a war and lead it, just to die because of a baby. 

Garnet was the first to realize, partly because of the fact that she had future vision. Sapphire unfused, and went into her room for weeks at a time, not talking, even with her quiet nature, and Ruby went into a rage, taking it out on everything, the temple was smashed out and ripped apart. 

Amethyst was still a childish, still not really sure what to do. She had just lost her mother figure, and she was still childish and immature, and forced to grow up more than she wanted to be. She tried to make herself detached, a facade 'I don't really care'.

Pearl was hurt the most. Her closest friend, the one person that she would literally fight all three diamonds and kill gems and throw herself in front of giant gems that are five times bigger than her just to try and protect Rose, even though they have a giant axe and she has only her tiny sword, she'll still try. The person that Pearl was so attached to that she would give up her life, and get poofed all the time.