Pearl x Reader

You were walking on the sand, letting the ocean sweep away your thoughts and worries. As walked, you looked at the water. The waves grew smaller and smaller as it got closer and closer, finally reaching your toes in a small lap of water.

You had too many things on your mind. Grades, schools, family, and everything. Your mind was on overload, burning and ripping itself apart. The ocean took it all away. It was so calming, the steady beat of the waves on the sand.

You bumped into someone. You look up, apologizing. The lady was doing the same. She was a pale thin lady, graceful looking and her style of fashion was different, but nice, like a dancer.

"Sorry." you said as you looked at the person. The most noticeable feature is the pearl on her forehead. Maybe it was a implant? She didn't seem the type for it.

"Sorry." she said, looking at you. She was taller, only by a few inches.

"You come here to think too?" she asked, only a second after her apology. You shake your head.

"It's not really thinking. It's......relaxing." You finished, the lady nodded.

She sat down on the sand, her feet still in the water. She obviously didn't have a problem with finding sand in her clothes after a walk on the beach. You sit next to her.

"It is, isn't it? So....simple..." the lady said, trailing off. It was. The ocean was so simple, only ruled by physics.

"But it's all so much at the same time. So much on one person." You said. The lady nodded.

"I'm Pearl by the way." she said, almost in a whisper.

"{Y/N}" You said back. She nodded.

You sat with her, in complete silence, only broken by the crashing of waves and the cries of seagulls.