@TheUndertaleFangirl Request part 2

Steven woke up on the couch, his back sore. He looked around. Why didn't he fall asleep on his bed? Why did Pearl or Garnet move him to his bed, like they always did when Steven fell asleep somewhere other than his own bed. He climbed the steps.

Amethyst, snuggled up, her back supported by the edge of Steven's bed. Peridot had Amethyst's arm wrapped around her, and she was curled up into a little ball. Steven smiled. It was good that Peridot was in a relationship. At least now, she could understand Earth with a friend. Girlfriend.

And Steven nearly laughed when he saw the pizza stains on Peridot's face and a half eaten doughnut in Amethyst's other hand, covered in Dorito powder. Empty cans of Monster energy drinks clattered whenever Steven took a step. It was Peridot's habit. Once she found the sugary drinks, she drank at least five every night before passing out somewhere inconvenient.

They were cute and all, but it was three in the morning and Steven needed to sleep or he might just fall asleep on the floor. He slipped into the bed, wrapping himself into the blanket, and fell asleep. Peridot woke up, not moving, but watching Amethyst breathe. Her stomach going up and down with her breathing, looking at the empty Monster energy bottles, and the doughnuts that were now covered in a layer of dust.

"Wake up." Peridot said, nudging Amethyst. She woke up, rubbing her eyes and smiling. Peridot loved times like these, when it was all quiet and calming, work not on their minds, just them, and the morning light streaming in, highlighting all the beautiful colors with yellow and red.

It was all calm. Amethyst smiled, and Peridot smile back. She tried to stay as quiet as possible, but there was a sort of itchiness on her nose.

With a sudden, unprovoked violence, Peridot sneezed, scaring Amethyst, making her scream, jump away, and roll off and landed on the ground floor with a thud, waking Steven up, while Amethyst was screaming and Peridot was laughing her soul out.