Garnetx Male!Gem!Reader

You were walking through the crowded streets of homeworld, the market place square. There were a few gems walking around, a few which were horribly distorted. They were called 'clusters' and Yellow Diamond had said it was their ticket to getting their new home.

You hoped so. The Homeworld was getting too crowded, too many gems had been shattered on their journey of trying to find gems their new home. You walked past a small stand selling Pearls. Another that were selling new and improved gem weapons.

And finally one that was empty. You stopped and stared. That was strange....

You saw two gems, running away from the stand. Gems didn't run. They walked, they were uncivilized. Suddenly, the ruby picked up the... sapphire, it looked like, and twirled her around. Both were laughing.

There was a soft glow as the two of them fused. There was no longer a ruby and a sapphire. Only a Garnet. You jumped over the empty stand, over to the Garnet.

She gasped and split back into the ruby and sapphire. You glared at them. They were disgusting, it was against the law to fuse. It was a violation of gem nature.

"Wait, we can explain." Sapphire said. Ruby cracked her knuckles.

"Sapphire, let's just kill him. He'll tell!" she said. You back up, both hands up, as anticipated their irritation behavior.  The Sapphire looked at you, than at Ruby.

"Ruby, we can't."

"Why not?"

"Future sight." Sapphire said. Ruby sighed.

"That's just your excuse for everything, isn't it?"

"Yes." You watched as the two gems talked with each other, in sync and never missed a beat.

"Let's make a deal. Do you like Homeworld?" Sapphire asked. You were a little taken back by the question.

"It's my home." you said.

"But do you like it?"

There was a pause, no one wanted to admit it.

"No."

"Good. We've found a new planet. Earth. Us and a few other gems are planning to escape." Sapphire said. You noted the word 'escape' rather than the word 'leave'.

"Sapphire this isn't a good idea."

"It is, trust me." Sapphire said back to Ruby.

"So what's the catch?" you asked. Your heart was pounding. A new planet? It was a miracle. Once in a lifetime chance. To escape.

"We're going to live there peacefully. We're going to leave this place, and run away." Ruby and Sapphire said holding hands. You thought. If this was a trap, he would be killed.

But if it was true....

You had to. Anywhere, it would be a thousand times better than this hellpit.

No Yellow Diamond, no fear, no looking around, expecting death to be following you like a shadow.

"Deal." You and Sapphire shook on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

For AlakayWolf