Chapter 46: Both An Angel Of Light, And A Close Friend.

This has been the journey so far...

When the Corpse set foot onto the realm of Angels, the White City

When the Corpse set foot onto the realm of Angels, the White City. An old Friend merges from the heavens, a warrior amongst the Angels... And a close friend of the Corpse.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Uriel? A surprise to see you here.

You said, raising your head and see the Leader of the Hellguard, Uriel. She slowly descends before you with her angelic wings, she held a soft smile before she greeted.

Uriel: The Fifth Horseman. And what does the White City can do for you? I know you're not here for visiting. Not even for an old friend.

She said, raising an eyebrow and a smug look as you chuckled at her words before speaking.

(y/n): Uriel, you know I'm busy taking care of the Charred Council's orders. After all, those realms aren't gonna save or destroy themselves.

Uriel's small smile dropped when you mentioned the Charred Council, she hums and replied.

Uriel: Shame we didn't found you first. You'd make a fine Angel.

(y/n): You've told me that many times. It's still flattering.

???: Ahem...

A young voice interrupted, turning your head before your eyes widens and began with an excited look as you turn towards Uriel.

(y/n): Oh right! I never introduced you to my children.

Uriel: huh? I'm sorry... Wait...

Uriel closes her eyes before raising her hand slightly, opened her eyes again and looked at you with a confused look.

Uriel: Your... "Children"?

You take a step aside, introducing Ariel to Uriel... Uriel Ariel Uriel Ariel... That's going to hurt my brain...

(y/n): This is one of my daughters, Ariel. Daughter of mine and my first wife.

Uriel: Oh... Right. I forgotten that you've married a human. Uh Ariel... Is it?

The Angel said, looking at your daughter, Ariel, as the two looked at each other. Ariel had a bit of a nervous look in her eyes as she nods her head and waved her right hand.

Ariel: Y-Yes. I'm Ariel, Daughter of Agnes Del Milan and (y/n) (l/n).

Uriel: Hmm...

Uriel stares into Ariel's eyes, a hint of Jealousy perhaps? She then looks at you and began

Uriel: I... Congratulate you, Horseman. By the attire she wears, I can tell you raised her to be just like you, a strong warrior.

(y/n): Heheh yes, I trained her... And so did Brother Death too. She's been training hard enough to be capable of going on her own adventures when she's ready... That's why I'm here to ask you something.

Uriel: Mhmm... And what about the infant?

(y/n): I'm sorry what?

Uriel points towards the top of your head, blinking your eyes before remembering someone. You raised your head up and Senko remains on your shoulders, resting her chin on your head, waving hello with a smile on her face. You reached over and grabbed her by the back of her collar and THREW HER ON THE GROUND-

[BEEP]

[BEEP]

-And raised her towards Uriel.

(y/n): This little one isn't mine, but she's a new friend of mine.

Senko: Hello!

(y/n): This is Senko. She's a... Fox... Goddess? She's around to spoil and take care of me... Not my idea.

Uriel placed her hands around her waist and raised an eyebrow, intrigued by the information you gave.

Uriel: So you've just going keep her around?

(y/n): Till she's done pampering me... I believe.

Senko: And I still have much to do to pamper you.

Uriel shook her head, couldn't help herself but smile softly everything what's happening before her. She looks at you and began.

Uriel: Come on, Horseman. I'm sure whatever you're here for will be amusing.

You gently set Senko back onto your shoulder when Uriel gestured you and Ariel to follow. And so you and Ariel walked along the bridge towards a Watchtower up ahead, Uriel walking beside you as I look towards her.

(y/n): So... I'm here in favor to ask if you happen to have a possessed weapon for my daughter?

Uriel: A possessed weapon? You mean those barbaric weaponry the Demons use?

(y/n): I thought Angels have possessed weapons as well.

Uriel: You're speaking of the Angelic Weaponry?

(y/n): Do the weapons grow strong during my daughter's journey. Do they take shape of many other weapons if my daughters needs a different weapon.

Uriel: They are similar to possessed weapons, yes.

(y/n): Then please, one for my daughter.

Uriel: Of course.

Uriel said, nodding her head as the four of you continued walking on the bridge with Senko massaging your head. Senko gently taps your head, you look up and began.

(y/n): Yes?

Senko: Are you hungry? Thirsty?

(y/n): Oh, no. I'm alright, Senko.

Senko: Does your feet hurt?

You shook your head, looking at Senko before she pats your head.

Senko: Ok.

And she returns to massaging your head while you turn to look at your daughter, looking forward before I gently placed a hand on her shoulder, getting her attention before she smiles and you smiled back.

Ariel: You really think I'm ready for a angelic weapon, Dad?

(y/n): Of course, Sweetheart.

You nodded, gently patted her shoulder before the two of you continued to follow Uriel with Senko on your shoulders as everything fades to black.

The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title is untouched and silence fills the air.