Chapter 10: Re-Ruling Living Conditions.

This has been the journey so far...

As the sun rises from the distance, the Grim Reaper thinks of a new rule once more new faces arrive

As the sun rises from the distance, the Grim Reaper thinks of a new rule once more new faces arrive... However he was uncertain when they'll show... Giving him time to learn more of his new roommate.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Hmm... Seems like a festival is coming up in a few weeks. A winter festival to be more specific.

Senko: Sounds like something you should attend.

(y/n): I prefer not to. Humans can be very loud.

Senko: Come ooon, I bet you'll have lots of fun.

The morning came and another day arrived as you were in the living room, enjoying a cup of coffee that had a symbol of a certain academy you once destroyed in the past. Senko came in with a plate of delicious donuts and cookies as she sat down beside you after placing them on the table.

(y/n): Well, I suppose I can go. Will you be willing to join me, Senko-San?

Senko: If you wish then I'll be happy to join you!

???: What's this about a festival?

You turn your head to see Mari, her clothes were slightly messy since she didn't had anything to wear before sleep and she was holding a glass of "water" as she walks in the living.

Senko: Nice to see someone is drinking water to stay hydrated.

Mari: This isn't water.

...

...

...

Senko: Eh?

(y/n): Don't think too much about, Senko. It's something not worth know-

Mari: It's (y/n)'s sweat.

Senko had a disturbed look before she slowly turns her head towards you as you explained with a calm expression.

(y/n): The girl is half Vampire half Succubus. She won't take blood as a substitute to stay alive.

Senko: S-So...

(y/n): Mm-Hmm.

Senko felt disgusted as she looks forward and begs to forget what she heard, but thankfully Mari changed the subject with a question.

Mari: So, about this festival?

(y/n): There's a winter festival in a few weeks. Care to join?

Mari: Are you asking me out on a date~?

Mari said as she tries to act and sound cute... Only to fail as you replied with an uninterested look.

(y/n): No.

Mari: Awww... But you look totally the type for me.

(y/n): Hmmph... Ask the audience if they want you to to be a love interest. I have no control over who or what I want to be with.

You just shook your head as you went back to looking at the television with your cup of coffee in your hand as the day slowly flies by.

[Timeskip with (y/n) giving Senko a head massage as she puffs her cheeks after (y/n) is pampering her now.]

Senko: Does your back hurt still?

(y/n): N-No... You're doing great actually, my back seems to be relaxing now... Thanks.

Senko: Happy to Pamper anytime!

Senko said with a proud smile, stepping on your back after she insisted to help that back pain you had when you tried to stand. You were laying on the ground as Senko kept on going.

(y/n): Hmm... Hmm? What do want, Vampire?

Mari: Oh nothiiiiing~

(y/n): Hmmm...

While you were laying down, Mari happens to be laying down as well, resting her cheeks on your hands as she was in front of you as she decided to poke the tip of your nose as she sticks her tongue out.

(y/n): I swear I can sense someone's shipping us already... I don't like it one bit.

Mari: Don't tell me you're not into girls. *Le'Gasp* Are you into boys?

Mari asked with a surprised look before your eye twitches as you replied.

(y/n): If you don't bring me a bag of chips, I'll enjoy eating your head instead.

Mari: Ok jeez, don't need to be grumpy, Mr. Grumpy.

Mari said as she pinches your cheek before heading over to the kitchen while Senko continues to massage your back with her feet as everything fades to black...

(y/n): I swear if the next need face is more annoying, I'm killing someone.

Senko: Or you can try relaxing instead?

(y/n): You're right... You're right. *Sigh*

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.