Chapter 35: Just Like Old Times... Sort Of...

Sorry for this short chapter.

__________________________________

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper was home... But some misunderstandings were presented before the eyes of many others... How will the Grim Reaper get out of this mess?

-Crow Father.

Agnes: There, this will make you think what you've done.

(y/n): Like what, exactly.

Agnes: Kidnapping and being in a romantic relationship with a Minor!

Senko: A-Actually I'm-

(y/n): Clearly you're going into conclusion before asking questions.

You said calmly, standing behind a prison bar after Agnes have placed you in prison while Saito and Louise followed.

Agnes: I'm not stupid, I can tell a difference between an Adult and a Kid, (y/n)!

(y/n): But can you tell the deference between a human and a goddess?

You asked, tilting your head and raised your eyebrows at Agnes as she stared at you before she blinked her eyes and turn to Senko who is standing there with a concerned look... Her fox ears droops while her tail touches the ground...  Saito, Louise and Agnes just stood there before Agnes broke the silence.

Agnes: Are you a goddess?

Senko: Yes I am! I'm over eight hundred years old!

Agnes then turns to you before asking you the question.

Agnes: But she looks like a child.

(y/n): Don't look at me, I'm a ageless corpse, she's a living goddess so I don't know how aging and appearance work.

Soon... Awkward silence filled the air around you... Later, you tapped on Agnes' shoulder as she turns towards you.

(y/n): So... How's the kingdom?

Agnes: Thankfully it's still standing in peace.

(y/n): Oh so the kids are doing just fine, huh? That's wonderful to hear.

You said with a small smile on your face as Senko's ears twitched before she turns to you and asked.

Senko: Wait... Kids?

You looked at Senko and nodded as you leaned on the prison bars.

(y/n): Yea, I have three daughters. Would you like to meet them?

You asked kindly, hoping that Senko would agree to meeting them... Which your wish came true.

Senko: Sure! I'd love to meet them!

(y/n): Amazing! Then our next stop, New Londo!

...

...

...

(y/n): U-Uh... Agnes, sweetheart... I'm still behind bars...

Agnes: *Sigh* Hold on...

[Timeskip with (y/n) holding up Senko in his arms with a smile while Senko stares into his eyes while she blushes...]

(y/n): Heh... Feels wonderful to be home...

Agnes: Maybe this time, you'll decide to stay instead of disappearing without telling us.

(y/n): I'll be sure to tell you and the others... If I don't forget that is.

Agnes: Hehe... Idiot.

On the grassy road, a caravan is seen with you and the others inside. Agnes sat beside you on the side of the caravan while Saito, Louise and Senko sat on the opposite side with Senko sat near the window.

(y/n): Are you two not worried about missing classes? Especially you, Master, you're still learning how to use void magic.

Louise: It's fine, we have the month off. And stop calling me that!

Saito: You know he's not going to stop, right?

Louise sighed while everyone chuckled at Louise's reaction before you felt Agnes' hand grab yours before gently kissing you on the cheek. You and Agnes smiled at one another before Agnes rests her head on your shoulder while you looked out the window... Senko watched this, seeing how close you and Agnes are before a sweet smile forms on her after seeing such wonderful energy coming from the two of you as everything fades to black...

Siesta/Sasha: My Harem Recruitment Senses Are Tingling~!

Then... The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title is untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.