Chapter 14: Machine... From Friendly To Foe In Seconds...

This has been the journey so far...

The wait was over... The surprise was revealed to the world to enjoy it's glory! However... The unfortunate has happened... And the Grim Reaper made plans to move to a more restful realm.

-Crow Father.

Inventor: I present to you... The future!

A voice shouted in the mall, a crowd was seen as you and Mari witnessed a man in a lab coat taking a step to the side before reveling the "Big Surprise"... A large group of armed robots.

[If you remember where this machine is from, then you played the best underrated game ever

[If you remember where this machine is from, then you played the best underrated game ever.]

(y/n): Damn... I knew it.

Mari: Hmm? What it's just robots.

(y/n): Oh it's not just silly Robots with a gun, Mari.

Mari: Oh...

...

...

...

Mari: Hey, you finally said my name instead of Vampire or Blood-Sucker!

(y/n): Don't tempt me.

You turn to Mari before the robot's began to act strange, visors glow red and they began to aim towards the crowd before they pulled the trigger of their weapons without warning... Killing the crowd and the man in lab coat as well... However... A large harden cocoon was seen in the middle of the all the corpses is seen before the cocoon slowly splits in two, showing you, Mari and the girl with headphone jacks for earlobes.

(y/n): And so the 2080 horror begins all over again.

Mari: IF YOU KNEW THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING BEFORE THIS HAPPENED?!?!?

You then pushed the cocoon to the ground as the ear jack girl looked horrified by the display of dead civilians... You looked at her from the corner of your eyes before speaking.

(y/n): Mari, do you remember where the exit is?

Mari: Yea, it's right over there.

(y/n): Take this girl and wait outside. We're going to move to a different realm to live in after this.

You then turned your focus on the machines as they replaced the empty clips of their weapons with a fresh one before taking aim at you. You had a calm expression as you began walking towards the machines before one of your arms turned into a massive bladed whip.

(y/n): And I was liking this realm... But there was too many chaos... Thanks for ruining my vacation, you damn metal heads!

[Timeskip with Mari hugging a bored looking (y/n) from behind as he just lets her cling onto him for a bit.]

A knock wad heard... And a door opens ro reveal a happy fox goddess.

Senko: Welcome back! You had a long day, haven't you?

(y/n): Yes indeed, Senko-Chan.

Soon, you walked inside with Mari and a guest following behind you as Senko noticed the guest.

Senko: Oh, I see you brought a friend.

(y/n): Yea... Listen, Love? We're going to be moving realms, this one right now is too much for me.

Senko: Oh... Ok. Wait what did you just called me?

You ignored Senko's question as you looked over to Mari.

(y/n): Take the girl to the living room, I'll deal with her when we moved out.

Mari: Sure but uh... How are we going to move to a different world?

As Mari followed as she guided the poor traumatized Ear Jack girl to the living room, you grabbed a cube that was on the small table within the said living room and turned towards Mair and the girl before seeing Senko joining in.

(y/n): I have many ways in doing so~

As you replied, the cube began to glow and float in your hand before it began to shine a very bright light... Blinding the girls as the light can be seen through the windows... And suddenly... Your entire house then vanished in a blink of an eye... Leaving nothing behind but an empty space as everything fades to black...

(y/n): Please be a peaceful realm.

And so... The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title slowly vanished and silence fills the air.