Chapter 4: Leave Me Be Or I'll Never Be Free!

This has been the journey so far...

The Reaper slumbers, unaware of the Demigod's pampering treatment

The Reaper slumbers, unaware of the Demigod's pampering treatment... But soon he awakens as if his body was anew... Getting second thoughts about his uninvited guest.

-Crow Father.

The sun was setting, a small Fox God was cleaning the ears of a living, breathing corpse... Your head remained on the laps of Senko as she gently clean your left ear. Senko's breath could reach your ear, causing it to twitch a bit... You fell asleep without realizing it. You felt at peace...

But unfortunately a loud heavy metal music scared poor Senko, reeling her hands away from your ear as you shot your head up with eyes slightly widened.

(y/n): H-Huh? Did you turn on the radio or something?

Senko: I-I don't know where that noise is coming from!

Senko replied, putting her small hands on her fox ears to block the loud noise as you got up and turned your head to see lights from your neighbors house. You made your way towards the large window before leaning on it as you and Senko sees a very active family inside that house, just across from yours.

(y/n): Ah it's the Wilson families.

Senko: You know them?

(y/n): Yea, really lovely people. They have two kids, a son and a daughter. Their son unfortunately has cancer so I can tell they're trying to spend more time with their kid before he departures to the land on the dead.

Senko: Oh... That's sad to hear.

(y/n): Hmm...

You only hummed in response with a smile on your face before walking away from the window as Senko watches the Wilson family from a distance... Suddenly she witnesses the window slowly lift open as she took a step back.

Senko: Eh?

???: Pardon me, Fox.

Senko: Huh? EH?!?

Senko turns around to see you wearing this heavy gear while carrying this weapon weaponry.

Senko: W-What are you going to do?!

Senko asked with a shocked expression on her face before getting no answer from you as you took a comfortable stance before aiming your large cannon towards the house... And with a pull of the trigger, the house exploded, killing the whole family as you held a smile while Senko was speechless.

(y/n): What better way to kill cancer is to kill the host! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Inhale Then Exhale*

You lifted the cannon over your shoulders before walking away once more as the window close shuts behind you as Senko just stood there...

[Timeskip with (y/n) sleeping inside a incinerator, burning alive without a care as Senko quickly rushes to find help to get him out.]

Senko: (y/n)? (yyy/nnn)?

Minutes have passed after Wilson family gone boom boom boom, they going somewhere else soon, Senko returns to reality to find you and pamper you as usual.

???: Mmm some red bell pepper would be nicely. Yea, lets go with that.

Senko's ears twitch from the sound of your voice as she follows it, leading her back into the kitchen to see you cooking as you held a red bell pepper in hand. Senko's eyes widen before she could shout.

Senko: What are you doing???

(y/n): Hmm? Oh hey you're that Fox that wouldn't leave me be... What was your name again?

You asked with your bead tilting to the side before Senko quickly snatched the red bell pepper from your hand and places it on the table before pushing you towards the exit of the kitchen.

Senko: Why are you being difficult when I'm trying to pamper you?

(y/n): Uh... I can cook on my own, you know?

Soon, Senko pushed you outside of the kitchen as she demanded.

Senko: Go ahead and sleep a little while I get dinner ready for you, ok?

You just looked at Senko, confused as to why she wants to pamper you all the time as Senko heads in the kitchen while you crossed your arms and turned around.

(y/n): What a strange Fox... Why the hell does she want to pamper me so badly?

You think for a moment before shrugging your shoulders and walk towards the living room as everything fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.