Chapter 42: Family Vacation!

This has been the journey so far...

A family formed as one, traveled through and realms and found peace in one

A family formed as one, traveled through and realms and found peace in one... A smile raises upon the Corpse's face... And the Goddess smiled with.

-Crow Father.

Senko: Does that feel good?

(y/n): Never knew you were good with massages, Senko-San... I can feel the misery washing away...

Inside your lovely home, you were laying on the couch with Senko straddling on your back, giving you a gentle back massage as a smile is seen on her face.

Mari: So uh... Can I... Ask something?

(y/n): What is it, blood sucker?

You asked as Mari was standing in front of the window... Seeing nothing but stars as if the house was sent out to space.

Mari: Where are we again? I don't remember you doing this sort of magic with that rubix cube or... Whatever.

???: It's simple really.

Mari turns towards the living room, seeing the whole family here as Sasha was the one to answer as she was reading a book.

Sasha: The Cube that my father possesses is searching through the existing realms. Some are barely new and some realms are old. I'm sure we'll find a realm that is perfect for a family like us.

Sasha replied as Mari just answers with a simple "Oh". She goes back to star gazing as there was silence in the house... Agnes on the other hand was starring at Senko, her arms crossed and unhappy at what she's witnessing.

Siesta: Still don't like the newbie?

Siesta leans over and asked as Agnes didn't even turn her head to reply.

Agnes: I don't. She's been latched onto my-

Siesta: Our.

Agnes: Our Husband since. I don't like it.

Siesta: You're not afraid she'll just steal him away from you, hmmm?

Agnes: Of course I'm worried!

Siesta just stares at Agnes as she stared back with serious eyes. Siesta just smiles softly before speaking.

Siesta: I don't think (y/n) would leave us. Just sneak into his room tonight and ask him if he'll ever replace us.

Agnes: ...

Agnes didn't say a word before going back to glaring at Senko... As Senko kept giving you the back massage... She seems to be having troubles with something...

Senko's Mind: He's still flowing with negative energy... Why? I'm doing the best I can...

[Timeskip with (y/n) sitting on his chair... Starring at the ground with an unhappy look in his eyes as his negative energy slowly swallows the entire realm.]

Hours have passed... Your wives and daughters have gotten set up, finding the rooms they wish to sleep in as Agnes and Siesta had to be in separate rooms despite Siesta and even Agnes wanted to sleep with you... However this day wasn't going to be the day... You were laying in bed in your room with Senko sleeping inside a sleeping bag on the ground, sharing the room with you.

You were sleeping in peace before the bed begins to gently shift and you felt some weight on the bed which woke you up... You blinked your eyes before looking straight up...

(y/n): Agnes...?

Agnes: (y/n)...

Agnes was just hovering over you, her hands and knees was preventing you from leaving the bed as you just blinked your eyes...

(y/n): Uh...

Agnes: Do you love me?

(y/n): What?

Agnes: Do. You. Love me?

You were confused as to why Agnes was asking this question, you tried to sit up but Agnes seems to not want that...

(y/n): If course I love you. What made you think that I don't?

Agnes looks to the side before turning back to you.

Agnes: When... There is a time we'll fight... Are you... Going to replace me?

Your mind was filled with confusion before you immediately answered.

(y/n): Of course not! I would never replace you, Agnes.

Agnes was filled with joy after you answered without hesitation... She smiles as her eyes begins to water but she fights back.

Agnes: I love you.

(y/n): I love you-

Agnes interrupted you with her lips placed upon yours, she placed a hand on your neck and the other on your chest, you were still confused but didn't bother to ask as you simply let it happen... Sort of...

(y/n): H-Hey, I don't think we should, everyone's asleep.

Agnes: I don't care.

(y/n): Oh dear...

And with that said, everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.